NU Fans Bad?

moe

The only way I'd believe the "chucking tomatoes" story is that was a euphamism Dizon used for calling them names or giving them "raspberries" or something like that.

Nobody threw anything at the players in that game, especially not any kind of produce. It just didn't happen.

That's likely it. The kid saw two old ladies sticking out their tongues at him and he got confused. And a lttle excited.... ;)

Maybe the Buff fans and Clone fans should go discuss on their own board?

This is a Husker board right?

Well ya know...I've followed the Huskers from the days of Glover, Dutton, Blahak, Kinney...through Tagge and Humm, Rozier, Redwine, Hipp...through the good years, the better years...and this year too. I've been a fan from Devany through Osborne to Solich to Callahan. Sure...I like to spout off about the Clones now and then...somebody has to support them after all...but I grew up with Husker football.

But, since you're obviously offended by the presence of a Clone fan on a Husker board, I'll go on over there..unfortunately there are not a lot of people there since football ended for ISU last week.

Cheers!

Well ya know...I've followed the Huskers from the days of Glover, Dutton, Blahak, Kinney...through Tagge and Humm, Rozier, Redwine, Hipp...through the good years, the better years...and this year too. I've been a fan from Devany through Osborne to Solich to Callahan. Sure...I like to spout off about the Clones now and then...somebody has to support them after all...but I grew up with Husker football.

But, since you're obviously offended by the presence of a Clone fan on a Husker board, I'll go on over there..unfortunately there are not a lot of people there since football ended for ISU last week.

Cheers!

Ignore that guy Cy...I enjoy your quick witted humor over here :thumbs

Cheers!

Ignore that guy Cy...I enjoy your quick witted humor over here :thumbs

:yeah

Keep Beach Buffalo here, too! You guys are great and keep a fresh perspective.

CU veterans instill magnitude of Nebraska rivalry

By Kyle Ringo (Contact)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Colorado linebacker Jordon Dizon had heard a lot of talk about the intensity and passion behind the Colorado-Nebraska rivalry during his true freshman season in 2004, but it didn't resonate with him until he encountered two little old ladies in Memorial Stadium.

Walking out of the locker room and onto the field that day, Dizon said he saw the two women yelling at CU players and "chucking tomatoes" at the Buffs.

"Once I saw that I knew this was a real rivalry, from then on I knew it was a great rivalry," Dizon said Monday.

If this is true, KUDOS to those women heaving the tomatoes. I don't, personally, believe it...yet, I'm wrong a lot.

If not...nice try, Dizon.

Does anyone have any recollection of women throwing tomatoes at CU players in 2004?

If so, I'll silence myself. :hmmph

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2007/nov/20/c...l-magnitude-of/

as with bill mcartney before him with all that red letter crap and trying to make a rivalry out of this game where none existed before (and still does not exist), sounds like this guy is just trying to stir the pot a bit to try and give this game that air of rivalry. he should have come up with a better story. two old ladies throwing tomatoes? pathetic attempt.

:yeah

Let's have a section where fans of all Big 12 teams can go and discuss football. It is a little hypocritical if someone tells a poster to take his new NU coach thread to Rumorville (off Husker football), yet supports a battle between Cyclone and Buffalo fans in the Husker football section. :boxosoap

After the Cos death threat, don't you think this story just might be a little possible?

If this happened and I doubt it did but if it did then these ladies were simply offering ingredients for a salad and BLT's. How thoughtful of them.

How you doin' BB?

...T_O_B

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Just working, selling a crapload of oysters to people today, not too bad weather out though, mid 70's today. How are you? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Oysters, yummy! Ever had a Hooter Shooter? In a shot glass, an Oyster, cocktail sauce, topped off with beer. The only way to start the TG'ing party. Looking forward to tomorrow, brunch with my crew in the morning, football (too bad its pros) and dinner around 5:00 w/my wife's family. Should be a good day. Have a great day tomorrow, eat well, enjoy the game (just not too much :lol: ). Catch up with you later.

...T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

I think they were actually disgruntled CU sexual assault victims looking for closure.

You sure talk a lot of crap considering you root for a team that has managed to find a way to choke everytime they have ever got near the chance to win a conference title.

Say...I think your team accidently left their hopes for a Bowl bid over in our stadium last weekend. You might want to come get that before next year...

LMAO

LMAO ??????

Cheers!

C'mon Clone don't get your feathers all ruffed up. Deb's only been around a short time and didn't know your history.

...T_O_B -- the occasional voice of reason.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez