Good point on Bo

Pelini has been blessed with an abundance of talent. You have seen him do well at Oklahoma and LSU. His record at Nebraska was good there is no question, but when he faced a team with better talent he had a lot of problems. There were three losses at Nebraska that were near the level we have experienced this year. Some seem to forget those.

He is firey, he is a buzz word in college football. But is he ready to be head coach of one of football historys greatest programs. My feeling is if he is not ready to be LSU's he is not ready to be ours. If they pass on him there is a reason and they have been closer than we have. If he is offered by LSU and comes to Nebraska that screams he wants to be here. I hope that is the case, but if he is not offered the job if it becomes available, I wonder why?

Pelini has been blessed with an abundance of talent. You have seen him do well at Oklahoma and LSU. His record at Nebraska was good there is no question, but when he faced a team with better talent he had a lot of problems. There were three losses at Nebraska that were near the level we have experienced this year. Some seem to forget those.

He is firey, he is a buzz word in college football. But is he ready to be head coach of one of football historys greatest programs. My feeling is if he is not ready to be LSU's he is not ready to be ours. If they pass on him there is a reason and they have been closer than we have. If he is offered by LSU and comes to Nebraska that screams he wants to be here. I hope that is the case, but if he is not offered the job if it becomes available, I wonder why?

well, it is pretty obvious, at this point, he is no Les Miles. he still has to prove he can coach the offense as well as the defense, but with a good OC there really is no reason he shouldn't be successful.

someone, sometime soon is gotta take a crack at him and get him for a price.

Maybe Bo doesn't interview well. No one is going to hire him solely on his record as a DC. That will get them interested, but the guy has to say the right things too. He has had interviews and apparently didn't impress. He is going to be the face of the program wherever he goes.

Speaking of faces, whenever I see Bo, it reminds me of when I was a kid, and I would look into the back of the spoon, while eating my Captain Crunch.