Finally, its almost over

Thank god that Callahan will most likely be fired after the Colorado game. I myself have never supported Callahan. I never thought he was a good fit here at Nebraska. Hell, he's not a good fit anywhere. I have been able to see through what people used to say about him and about how we were making progress and how we would return to glory. Well now we all have seen thats not happening with Callahan. I knew he wouldn't suddenly start becoming a good game day coach overnight. I knew he would never adjust at halftime. I knew he would keep Cosgrove around and allow the defense to suck.

But its almost over. Only one more game and all this crap with Callahan is over. In my opinion, he is just a scam artist. He needed a job in 04 after he was fired by the Raiders. He saw it as a way to make money, he never understood the definition of Nebraska football. It was all about him and what he wanted and what system he wanted to implement. He knows that it wasn't the way to make things work, but he doesn't care, he just wants money. He scammed the university and the football program. He must be so grateful that his agent got him that 5 year extension after the Nevada game. He doesn't even care that he's fired because he's going to make $3 million for failing. He knows he sucks, but he is just too arrogant to admit it. He knows that he is a scam artist.

He was a failure because he is unable to motivate or develop talent. He also has a lot of trouble recognizing talent. This goes to show with Maurice Purify. We were always looking for our big play maker on offense, and Callahan never realized that we should actually use Purify up until this years Kansas game. And we all know the other reasons why he is terrible. It pisses us all off that we had to have this jackass as our coach for 4 years. I am just ready to move on and forget about this jerk off named Bill Callahan. Next year will be better because we will have coaches that actually care about Nebraska football and not just making money. He never cared about the history of Nebraska, the tradition and everything that we love about the Huskers. So thats why I am very happy to get rid of this :asshat sooner rather than later.

Thank god that Callahan will most likely be fired after the Colorado game. I myself have never supported Callahan. I never thought he was a good fit here at Nebraska. Hell, he's not a good fit anywhere. I have been able to see through what people used to say about him and about how we were making progress and how we would return to glory. Well now we all have seen thats not happening with Callahan. I knew he wouldn't suddenly start becoming a good game day coach overnight. I knew he would never adjust at halftime. I knew he would keep Cosgrove around and allow the defense to suck.

But its almost over. Only one more game and all this crap with Callahan is over. In my opinion, he is just a scam artist. He needed a job in 04 after he was fired by the Raiders. He saw it as a way to make money, he never understood the definition of Nebraska football. It was all about him and what he wanted and what system he wanted to implement. He knows that it wasn't the way to make things work, but he doesn't care, he just wants money. He scammed the university and the football program. He must be so grateful that his agent got him that 5 year extension after the Nevada game. He doesn't even care that he's fired because he's going to make $3 million for failing. He knows he sucks, but he is just too arrogant to admit it. He knows that he is a scam artist.

He was a failure because he is unable to motivate or develop talent. He also has a lot of trouble recognizing talent. This goes to show with Maurice Purify. We were always looking for our big play maker on offense, and Callahan never realized that we should actually use Purify up until this years Kansas game. And we all know the other reasons why he is terrible. It pisses us all off that we had to have this jackass as our coach for 4 years. I am just ready to move on and forget about this jerk off named Bill Callahan. Next year will be better because we will have coaches that actually care about Nebraska football and not just making money. He never cared about the history of Nebraska, the tradition and everything that we love about the Huskers. So thats why I am very happy to get rid of this :asshat sooner rather than later.

:cheers Nice rant, I completely agree with you! This guy is no more than a used car salesman who duped that moron PUD into hiring him in the first place. The most obvious example that he doesn't care about this program is his refusal to fire his friend Coz. If he would have fired Coz or at least relieved him of his duties as d-coordinator it would have taken a lot of pressure off of himself and shown that he cared about saving his job. Plain and simple BC is just a sorry excuse for a football coach and I'm embarrassed that this man was ever associated with Nebraska Football!