KETV live w/Jason Peter

Maybe these kids aren't as good as JP was because they aren't taking 25 + pills a day.....his drug use adn abuse is well documented.....especially by Jim Rome......JP didn't necessarily pour his heart and soul, he poured performance enhancing drugs and more into his body...... don't give me the crap about how he knows everything....

I was a huge, huge JP supporter until the truth came out....if you can't do it the right way, suck it up..... and if you did it the WRONG WAY JP, keep your criticisms to yourself......

Really? Were is it documented that JP used performance enhancing drugs? He became addicted to pain killers because of injury, which led him into other addictions. He is now in recovery, and should be admired for overcoming his problems. For you to hold that against him shows that you are a very shallow person. I guess it is lucky you have never had someone you care about suffer from addiction problems. Or lucky for them, because you would have turned your back on them. I feel sorry for you.

I went and read some blurbs about Peter.

Apparently he's sober now so I applaud him.

It also sounds like he's very loyal to Osborne and very disappointed in the way things have gone under Callahan. Like the rest of us.

I was basing my opinion on his old behavior and today he didn't soound much different on KETV. But people can change.

Link is the Rome show.....listen to sports talk radio..... I don't need to dicredit anyone......JP admits that he took a huge amount of drugs.... hell, Matt Davidson even referred to instances of "roid rage" during practices during a pre-game interview.......

My other link would be "take a friggin' look at the guy".....you don't go from 295 pounds of pure muscle, to 180 pound , skinny-faced guy by giving up "pain meds".....

How nieve are some of you guys....

jason peter is doing nothing but bashing the program..if he was a true supporter of the huskers he would keep his mouth shut

im personally tired of hearing from him

How's your nice pad in Colorado treating you? Are you comfortable? Did Cody shower with you, or did the spooning end abruptly? Don't worry, if you can't keep your mouth shut, Cody will help out. The Buffs appreciate your support, but maybe you should be on another site other than here.

Oldman.......nope, I don't live my life perfectly, nor do I spend my time looking for reasons' to criticize everyone else...

JP's addiction was self-inflicted......so don't play that card....... I am a coach who is around athletes daily who work hard, and do things right.........

Hey, Oldman.....look at some of your posts...... I am sure that you have coached a lot of football games perfectly..... or do you just expect everyone else too?

Maybe these kids aren't as good as JP was because they aren't taking 25 + pills a day.....his drug use adn abuse is well documented.....especially by Jim Rome......JP didn't necessarily pour his heart and soul, he poured performance enhancing drugs and more into his body...... don't give me the crap about how he knows everything....

I was a huge, huge JP supporter until the truth came out....if you can't do it the right way, suck it up..... and if you did it the WRONG WAY JP, keep your criticisms to yourself......

Are you sure it was "Performance enhancing drugs? and not Pain meds while he was in the NFL?

Mighty big stretch to try to discredit someone just because he's contributed more to our program than most of us.

Yeah, it was pain pills. His back and neck were pretty badly jacked up.

Link is the Rome show.....listen to sports talk radio..... I don't need to dicredit anyone......JP admits that he took a huge amount of drugs.... hell, Matt Davidson even referred to instances of "roid rage" during practices during a pre-game interview.......

My other link would be "take a friggin' look at the guy".....you don't go from 295 pounds of pure muscle, to 180 pound , skinny-faced guy by giving up "pain meds".....

Well, duh, both he and his brother were on roids for years. His problems were caused by pain medications and a nasty OD. You're an awesome man of the world and experience, though.

Oh, I see. Because Matt Davidson said so is all the evidence we need. Yeah, he is a skinny 6'5 225 now after years of abuse. But until you have solid evidence that he used roids you should keep your mouth shut. You are the most ignorant person I have ever read on here. Get a life.

HANC, you ever play the game outside of high school? I could give .02 less if you coach.

Let me tell you this much, I've had my knees operated on 6 times, shoulder x 1 and elbow x 1 for this sport. When you take cordozone shots to be able to practice & have joints drained every other day it get's pretty damn easy to rely on pain killers to keep playing the game you love. I don't typically take stuff personal but your in territory that I doubt you know much about.

By the way, I DID NOT play for the Huskers just to be clear.

Whatever, I'm done with you!

Oldman.......nope, I don't live my life perfectly, nor do I spend my time looking for reasons' to criticize everyone else...

JP's addiction was self-inflicted......so don't play that card....... I am a coach who is around athletes daily who work hard, and do things right.........

Hey, Oldman.....look at some of your posts...... I am sure that you have coached a lot of football games perfectly..... or do you just expect everyone else too?

So..If I'm reading this right..(suspected) Past use of "Roids" makes you incapable later on in life of supporting your program and criticizing the current staff?

Now, I'm starting to question those illegal beers I had when I was 15 before my parents crashed my party..Might be why I never learned to type gud.

Oh, I see. Because Matt Davidson said so is all the evidence we need. Yeah, he is a skinny 6'5 225 now after years of abuse. But until you have solid evidence that he used roids you should keep your mouth shut. You are the most ignorant person I have ever read on here. Get a life.

Your warning level has been increased due to your personal attack. A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I am sorry if I did........ but, I am entitled to my opinion...I believe that JP didn't do things right, and do not think that he has the right to consistantly attack the program....

I apologize if anyone is offended...... I believe what I believe..... some of you can keep making "excuses" for him, and why it is okay for some of his behavior.....you are entitled to this belief also....

I can see this topic is going to go no where....so I will leave it alone....and agian apologize to those I apparently offended....

Not that I have too..... I don't claim to know any more than anyone else...... but to answer to some of you tuff pc guys.....yes, I played, coached and am a lot closer to the NU program than most.... I knew, did-know, roomed with players, and if you think that roids didn't happen.....enjoy your dream world.

Hukserforever....ignorant..... let's talk X's and O's anytime......set up a meeting and well visit about football, not "opinions".