Trev on the BCS

Fanatic

They showed the projected BCS rankings to come out today and they have Texas at #4, getting a guaranteed BCS game. This was what the line up looked like:

Rose Bowl: Texas vs. Michigan

Fiesta Bowl: Utah vs. Pittsburgh

Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Virginia Tech

Orange Bowl: Oklahoma vs. USC

We will have to see if those projections hold up. I believe the BCS selection show is on at 5 o clock. Anyone see those Texas fans that travelled to Hattiesburg to root for Southern Miss. Now that's a group of true fans.

As far as fixing the BCS, I don't think anything should be done to it. It is unfair at times just as life is. If anything, maybe they should just do away with the BCS series and just try and get the #1 and #2 teams together every year and just go with conference tie ins for the rest of the bowls like it used to be.

I know Trev is from NU and blah blah blah, but he's a tool.

Just last night he came up with the weird notion that the B12 North division stinks. Thanks Trev...like I couldn't already see that back in October.

The less Trev on ESPN, the happier I get.

As for fixing the BCS...University presidents are gonna have to allow for a playoff...but the money from the bowl games will keep talking and make it near impossible.