Green Bay / Dallas Thursday Night

Husker Deb

Who Wins, Dallas or Green Bay??  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, I see how all you haters are!!! Well we will just see about that since I'm the only logical one to pick the Cowboys. Heck, I'm prolly the only bright one! ;)

But I will say that I do like the Pack, and if by some crazy chance that the Cowboys do not make it to the Super Bowl, I hope the Packers do.

Gotta love Favre. I'm happy for them this year. They are legit.

Cowboys 37 Packers 25

Note: the way to score on Dallas is to look for S-Roy Williams and throw it his way. Dude could never cover.

Romo, TO, Whitten, Marian The Barbarian, etc, with DeMarcus Ware & Co. on defense (minus Horse Collar Roy Williams)

Okay, I see how all you haters are!!! Well we will just see about that since I'm the only logical one to pick the Cowboys. Heck, I'm prolly the only bright one! ;)

But I will say that I do like the Pack, and if by some crazy chance that the Cowboys do not make it to the Super Bowl, I hope the Packers do.

Cowboys 37 Packers 25

Note: the way to score on Dallas is to look for S-Roy Williams and throw it his way. Dude could never cover.

Romo, TO, Whitten, Marian The Barbarian, etc, with DeMarcus Ware & Co. on defense (minus Horse Collar Roy Williams)

Boo! Hiss!

Cowboys 37 Packers 25

Boo! Hiss!

Hah Hah :)

Big game tonight!