emails as early as 6:30 AM...

I guess I'm ready for a change in the coaching staff. I watched Callahan on the side lines when ever they showed him on TV, and thought that he could have made it here. Just needed to tweak a few things. I liked the way he handled the media. He looked like he belonged on the side lines. You don't have to rant and rave to be a good coach. At half time I even talked to a friend back in Lincoln and said don't be surprised if hes brought back next year. Once the second quarter got out of hand, it all looked to familiar again. the suspect play calling, abandoning the run, punting when we shouldn't, going for it when we shouldn't have. Just weird play calling once things start going bad. I have never seen a Husker team lose like we have this year, over and over again. I hope him the best of luck where ever he ends up, but he doesn't seem to be the man for the Husker job, ego and pride have brought down a lot of people.

GBR!!!

get ready

get ready

GET SET...

GO!! LOL I'll be up till about 7:30 or so (I work graveyard shift at a KwikShop), so hopefully I'll get some kinda news before I go to bed, I aint gonna sleep good at all, probably be wakin up every hour or so to see if anything has happened yet, cant wait to hear or read that Callahan is officially gone!! then... let the new coach rumors REALLY pour in!!