WR coach

I was reading about this guy and he was the Vikings QB coach 1999-2002 and helped bring Culpepper along. Then moved on to Cincinnati to coach the receivers in 2003 and turned their receivers around. Peter Warrick started to live up to potential, Houshzmanzadah(lots of consonants) emerged and Kelley Washington had some impact and Chad Johnson became a star.

Here is the link to some more info on him.

http://azcardinals.com/team/coach_bio.html?iid=142

The only thing that links him to Callahan is that he is a re-tread loser. :lol: Right formerfan? You say re-tread a lot, do you work at a tire plant?

I was reading about this guy and he was the Vikings QB coach 1999-2002 and helped bring Culpepper along. Then moved on to Cincinnati to coach the receivers in 2003 and turned their receivers around. Peter Warrick started to live up to potential, Houshzmanzadah(lots of consonants) emerged and Kelley Washington had some impact and Chad Johnson became a star.

The only thing that links him to Callahan is that he is a re-tread loser. :lol: Right formerfan? You say re-tread a lot, do you work at a tire plant?

Tire plant, that's funny! He couldn't have coached at Minnesota, they've actually been a playoff team. BC doesn't get coaches that win, let alone get to the playoffs. Blasphemy I say! We need receiver coaches that coach at Navy or Army.

On a serious note, remember Peter Warrick in college? I thought he was going to be a star.

• 2 weeks later...

:o

Hot off of the press......New WR coach is Ted Gilmore (sp?)

He was the WR coach at Colorado for the past two seasons

BC assured that Coach Gilmore had nothing to do with the scandals that went on there..

BC was very impressed with the guy.....Has a lot of WCO experience.... "Talks our language" said BC

What a day....steal a recruit from MU and a coach from CU :cheers