590 has just reported:

Dont know if he is a devout religious man but when he was asked about Nebraska he said he liked it here and liked his parish.

Most of us here already belong to the church of Pelini.

He lives in louisiana--- the state is divided into parishes, not counties.

The Pelini family is Catholic and a 'parish' as Mrs. Pelini was speaking of happend to be referring to the particular church she and her family belonged to, in this case it was St. Peter's, here in Lincoln. One could say , I belong to St. Peter's Parrish or go to St. Peter's Church...see? A parish is a community of people who attend and support one church and grade school. Lincoln only has one Catholic high school, which is supported by all the parishes. Many parishes make up a diocese, etc.

and they have contacted Bo Pelini....

stay tuned

LSU fans don't care. They want Pelini gone! He is like Callahan was to us!! PLEASE NO PELINI!!! Here is what they said about Bo Pelini on their message board-tiger droppings:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=6161209

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"and yall thought Callahan was a flop.....just wait."

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

NO PELINI!!!!!

stay tuned

LSU fans don't care. They want Pelini gone! He is like Callahan was to us!! PLEASE NO PELINI!!! Here is what they said about Bo Pelini on their message board-tiger droppings:

(If for some reason you can't get in, here are some of the comments from that board:)

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game, no O experience and on record as not being an recruiter. That is a recipe for disaster when the fastest kid in Nebraska runs a 4.95."

"i am free till Monday, can I drive him up there, We can get our hands on some help and help him pack too. I will by his first Nebraska cap, and go ahead and rename it the Pinkshirt Defense, you know soft in all the right places."

NO PELINI!!!!!

OUCH!

stay tuned

NO PELINI!!!!!

That's because they want Muschamp back like the Sooners want Mike Stoops back as their DC so they'll find any excuse to get rid of him in hopes of getting Muschamp back.

"No kidding, a D coordinator that gives up 30 points a game,

LSU's scoring defense averages 20.1 points per game and is ranked 22nd (in scoring defense). Nebraska averaged 37.9 and ranked 112th in scoring defense. I'll take LSU's defense over NU's any day of the week.

LSU's scoring defense averages 20.1 points per game and is ranked 22nd (in scoring defense). Nebraska averaged 37.9 and ranked 112th in scoring defense. I'll take LSU's defense over NU's any day of the week.

And those stats include 2 OT games that went 3 OTs (both losses). That's about 20 points extra per game.

And those stats include 2 OT games that went 3 OTs (both losses). That's about 20 points extra per game.

And they play in the best conference in the country. The don't have to deal with the ISU's, KSU's, CU's, and Baylor's.