What will next years team look like?

Now that the year is officially over its time to look to next year. Here's what in my opinion next's years team will look like, barring any major recruits committing or de-committing. Please give me some feed back and show me your depth charts.

Key: Bold player names mean Seniors, Italic player names mean freshman.

Offense

QB

starter: Joe Ganz

second string: Zac Lee

RB

starter: Marlon Lucky

second string: Kenny Wilson? not sure if he was medical redshirted or not. Quentin Castille

third string: Roy Helu

FB

starter: Thomas Lawson

TE

starter: Hunter Teafatiller

second string: Ryan Hill

WR1

starter: Nate Swift

second string: Niles Paul

third string: Will Henry

WR2

starter: Todd Peterson

second string: Chris Brooks

third string: Menelik Holt

LT

starter: Lyndon Murtha

second string: Baker Steinkuhler

LG

starter: Jacob Hickman

second string: Keith Williams

C

starter: Ricky Henry

RG

starter: Matt Slauson

second string: D.J. Jones

RT

starter: Jaivorio Burkes

second string: Mike Smith

Defense

DE

starter: Simi Kuli

second string: Barry Turner

DT

starter: Ty Steinkuhler

second string: Kevin Dixon

DT

starer: Ndamukong Suh

second string: Shukree Barfield

DE

starter: Zach Potter

second string: Pierre Allen

OLB

starter: Shaun Mohler

second string: Blake Lawrence

MLB

starter: Phillip Dillard

second string: Tyler Wortman

OLB

starter: Will Compton

second string: No Clue

CB

starter: Anthony Blue

second string: Prince Amukamara

FS

starter: Rickey Thenarse

second string: Major Culbert

SS

starter: Larry Asante

second string: Major Culbert

CB

starter: Armando Murillo

second string: Ryan Ford

Special Teams

PK

starter: Kunalic

second string: Alex Henery

P

starter: Dan Titchener

KR

starters: Niles Paul Prince Amukamara

PR

starter: Prince Amukamara

Head Coach: Bo Pellini

wow no replies, you cant tell me I was perfect! lol

No some of us are just being realistic. No way to gauge who will be where UNTIL we have a HC hired.

I think that there is a boatload of talent, no doubt about it. Now we just have to hope that the talent matches the new coach--if it doesn't, there will be more sh!t hitting the fan for three or four years.

I think Hickman was the backup center this year, but im not sure. You should throw Menelik Holt and Will Henry into the WR mix. I think Lucky will be the feature back, Wilson and Helu will complete the 3 person "RB by commitee" and Castille will be mainly a 3rd, 4th and short guy, but for the most part will be forgotten.

Depending on our offensive scheme, if we run WC or a ball control offense then I'd put Patrick Witt at #2, but if its spread or option or something like that I'd say Lee, most likely.

I think Hickman was the backup center this year, but im not sure. You should throw Menelik Holt and Will Henry into the WR mix. I think Lucky will be the feature back, Wilson and Helu will complete the 3 person "RB by commitee" and Castille will be mainly a 3rd, 4th and short guy, but for the most part will be forgotten.

Depending on our offensive scheme, if we run WC or a ball control offense then I'd put Patrick Witt at #2, but if its spread or option or something like that I'd say Lee, most likely.

Why the hell would Castille become forgotten? I want him starting for us someday.

Why the hell would Castille become forgotten? I want him starting for us someday.

I think Helu will be a better back. Once Castille can figure out how to hang onto the ball, he'll be fine, but after Helu spends a year in the weight room I'd rather have him.

Perfect? You neglect to list Lydon Murtha, Menelik Holt, and then list recruits that haven't even signed on(one of which already decomitted and another that is about to follow right behind him) on the depth chart amongst Chris Brooks ahead of Peterson. Brooks hasn't beat out Peterson in 3 years, why would next year be different? Hard to tell who is going to play where when everything is up in the air. Some of these guys may transfer before playing for another coach.

No some of us are just being realistic. No way to gauge who will be where UNTIL we have a HC hired.

I think that there is a boatload of talent, no doubt about it. Now we just have to hope that the talent matches the new coach--if it doesn't, there will be more sh!t hitting the fan for three or four years.

The excuse of Players matching the system is just that. It was used to buy time the lest 4 years. A Kid can either play or he can't. A Kid can Run, Block and Tackle or he can't. If he can't than it is the Coaching staffs job to teach him. If Nebraska has the speed to compete and the Coaches can get them to play hard, they will be in a Bowl game next year.