What will next years team look like?

Now that the year is officially over its time to look to next year. Here's what in my opinion next's years team will look like, barring any major recruits committing or de-committing. Please give me some feed back and show me your depth charts.

Key: Bold player names mean Seniors, Italic player names mean freshman.

Offense

QB

starter: Joe Ganz

second string: Zac Lee

RB

starter: Marlon Lucky

second string: Kenny Wilson? not sure if he was medical redshirted or not. Quentin Castille

third string: Roy Helu

FB

starter: Thomas Lawson

TE

starter: Hunter Teafatiller

second string: Ryan Hill

WR1

starter: Nate Swift

second string: Todd Peterson

WR2

starter: Chris Brooks ( gonna be close between Todd and Chris but I see Chris winning)

second string: Niles Paul

LT

starter: This is tough but im gonna go with the freshy Baker Steinkuhler

second string: Mike Smith

LG

starter: Jacob Hickman

second string: Keith Williams

C

starter: I have no Idea someone want to help me?

RG

starter: Matt Slauson

second string: D.J. Jones

RT

starter: Jaivorio Burkes

Defense

DE

starter: Simi Kuli

second string: Barry Turner

DT

starter: Ty Steinkuhler

second string: Kevin Dixon

DT

starer: Ndamukong Suh

second string: Shukree Barfield

DE

starter: Zach Potter

second string: Pierre Allen

OLB

starter: Shaun Mohler

second string: Blake Lawrence

MLB

starter: Phillip Dillard

second string: Tyler Wortman

OLB

starter: Will Compton

second string: No Clue

CB

starter: Anthony Blue

second string: Prince Amukamara

FS

starter: Rickey Thenarse

second string: Major Culbert

SS

starter: Larry Asante

CB

starter: Armando Murillo

second string: Ryan Ford

Head Coach: Bo Pellini

Each and every player, starter or not, needs to be evaluated just like Clownahan was, by the new head coach. If they didn't/dont perform they should not play, much less start. Every single one of them. We all know a lot of the players didn't give 100% the entire game and when that happens they should be benched. I don't care who the hell they are. The blowouts are a direct result of that. Having depth charts at this time is ridiculous in my opinion and I see a lot of players on your list who probably should be on the scout team after their "performance" this year. I hope the new coaches seriously study the talent level of each player and not award him a starter job just because he started this year...

wow no replies, you cant tell me I was perfect! lol

Perfect? You neglect to list Lydon Murtha, Menelik Holt, and then list recruits that haven't even signed on(one of which already decomitted and another that is about to follow right behind him) on the depth chart amongst Chris Brooks ahead of Peterson. Brooks hasn't beat out Peterson in 3 years, why would next year be different? Hard to tell who is going to play where when everything is up in the air. Some of these guys may transfer before playing for another coach.

Chris Brooks is only a sophmore while Peterson in a junior now so Brooks hasn't fought Peterson for the job for three years.

Now that the year is officially over its time to look to next year. Here's what in my opinion next's years team will look like, barring any major recruits committing or de-committing. Please give me some feed back and show me your depth charts.

Offense

QB

RB

second string: Kenny Wilson? not sure if he was medical redshirted or not. Quentin Castille

FB

TE

WR1

WR2

starter: Chris Brooks ( gonna be close between Todd and Chris but I see Chris winning)

LT

LG

C

RG

RT

Defense

DE

DT

DT

DE

OLB

MLB

OLB

CB

FS

SS

CB

Each and every player, starter or not, needs to be evaluated just like Clownahan was, by the new head coach. If they didn't/dont perform they should not play, much less start. Every single one of them. We all know a lot of the players didn't give 100% the entire game and when that happens they should be benched. I don't care who the hell they are. The blowouts are a direct result of that. Having depth charts at this time is ridiculous in my opinion and I see a lot of players on your list who probably should be on the scout team after their "performance" this year. I hope the new coaches seriously study the talent level of each player and not award him a starter job just because he started this year...

I agree its early to do this but why not for fun?

When I saw your list I was shocked that you had only 1 Sr on defense. The following will be Sr next yr:

Turner - DE, Potter - DE, Steinkuhler - DT, Barfield - DT, Murrillo - DB. I've got to believe their senior years will all be better than this last year.

As for WR, I think Menelik Holt and Niles Paul will see a lot of time. If Chris Brooks was going to develop, he would have played much more this year.

QB battle will be interesting. Ganz may not have a lock on it because the new HC will probably (hopefully) install a simpler offense that doesn't take 3 yr to learn. Suspect Ganz, Lee and Witt will battle it out. Should be interesting.

Offense

QB

RB

FB

TE

WR1

WR2

LT

LG

C

RG

RT

Defense

DE

DT

DT

DE

OLB

MLB

OLB

CB

FS

SS

CB

I agree its early to do this but why not for fun?

I guess because this year was not much fun...! :angry:

When I saw your list I was shocked that you had only 1 Sr on defense. The following will be Sr next yr:

Turner - DE, Potter - DE, Steinkuhler - DT, Barfield - DT, Murrillo - DB. I've got to believe their senior years will all be better than this last year.

As for WR, I think Menelik Holt and Niles Paul will see a lot of time. If Chris Brooks was going to develop, he would have played much more this year.

QB battle will be interesting. Ganz may not have a lock on it because the new HC will probably (hopefully) install a simpler offense that doesn't take 3 yr to learn. Suspect Ganz, Lee and Witt will battle it out. Should be interesting.

A simpler offense does give a more athletic, less seasoned QB to excel, but wouldn't you think a dumb downed offense can give a guy like Ganz a lift as well? He's smart enough to know the reads of such a complicated system like WCO, a simpler offense and a savvy leader should be unstoppable. But of course, which way do you go, athleticism with a guy who might not make the best decisions or a decision making leader who has enough mobility to give the team a chance?

I think Hickman was the backup center this year, but im not sure. You should throw Menelik Holt and Will Henry into the WR mix. I think Lucky will be the feature back, Wilson and Helu will complete the 3 person "RB by commitee" and Castille will be mainly a 3rd, 4th and short guy, but for the most part will be forgotten.

Depending on our offensive scheme, if we run WC or a ball control offense then I'd put Patrick Witt at #2, but if its spread or option or something like that I'd say Lee, most likely.

Why the hell would Castille become forgotten? I want him starting for us someday.

I think Helu will be a better back. Once Castille can figure out how to hang onto the ball, he'll be fine, but after Helu spends a year in the weight room I'd rather have him.

Well one things for sure bro..we have some talent in the backfield. I just think Castille is too much talent to keep off the field. He'll learn to tighten his arms around the ball too..thats fixable.

wow no replies, you cant tell me I was perfect! lol

Perfect? You neglect to list Lydon Murtha, Menelik Holt, and then list recruits that haven't even signed on(one of which already decomitted and another that is about to follow right behind him) on the depth chart amongst Chris Brooks ahead of Peterson. Brooks hasn't beat out Peterson in 3 years, why would next year be different? Hard to tell who is going to play where when everything is up in the air. Some of these guys may transfer before playing for another coach.

Chris Brooks is only a sophmore while Peterson in a junior now so Brooks hasn't fought Peterson for the job for three years.

Chris Brooks is a redshirt sophmore = 3 years battling Peterson. 2005, 2006, 2007. Do you know how a redshirt works?

Also, if Ricky Henry can make the grades, he will be a third year junior.