What are you listening to right now?

Chris Cornell is freakin awesome. Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave & Operator were all good just because he was in them!

He is not in Operator. The singer Johnny Strong just sounds like him.

Yeah..I just found that out a couple weeks ago..I'm usually pretty good at identifying distinguishing voices (A local Drummer I work with tells me the new guy for Alice in Chains sounds exactly like Layne Staley, but

). AIC is probably my Fav. group from the '90's It will be interesting to see how well they are at writing new material..(I'm still having trouble acquiring a taste for Cantrell's solo stuff.

The local radio station I usually listen to had Chris Cornell in the studio last week for an hour..He was in town for a show and he played a recording of a new tune (

?) We almost had to change the station..I hadn't felt that sick since ELO put out a Disco song..Or was it when U2 started doing dance.electronica?..Anyway, I hope he didn't get booed off the stage the other night.

If you haven't yet, check out Cornell's MSN concert

Chris Cornell -

XYUIPgz3nyM