What are you listening to right now?

Chris Cornell is freakin awesome. Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave & Operator were all good just because he was in them!

He is not in Operator. The singer Johnny Strong just sounds like him.

My bad. That guy does sound just like him though. Pure madness I say.

Chris Cornell is freakin awesome. Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave & Operator were all good just because he was in them!

Johnny Strong *Operator* in Ultimate Training

(Baddasss)

Probably too many naughty words to use for the tunnel walk <_<

Soulcrusher

Soil-breaking me down

(Never heard of these guys before a few minutes ago).

It's amazing what you can discover (music wise) on youtube.

The common complaint about music nowdays is that it's so prepackaged boyband/Brittany soulless crap.

But if you go beyond what American Idol, or the Radio conglomerates force you to listen to (Like the same 3-4 songs by each artist..Why I stopped listening to "Classic Rock" stations)..

I'm beginning to feel better about the current state of Music.

Johnny Strong *Operator* in Ultimate Training

(Baddasss)

Probably too many naughty words to use for the tunnel walk <_<

Soulcrusher

Soil-breaking me down

The common complaint about music nowdays is that it's so prepackaged boyband/Brittany soulless crap.

But if you go beyond what American Idol, or the Radio conglomerates force you to listen to (Like the same 3-4 songs by each artist..Why I stopped listening to "Classic Rock" stations)..

Soulcrusher would be a sweet song for the defense. Johnny Strong looks like he is a freakin bad dude. Good thing he doesn't check the HB and saw that I thought he was someone else. :)

We used to listen to Soil before football games in high school. Pretty good stuff. My copy of that CD got scratched real bad. I'm not happy about that at all. :angry:

One thing I miss about being in/near a more populated area is hearing newer stuff on the radio. :hmmph

One thing I miss about being in/near a more populated area is hearing newer stuff on the radio. :hmmph

Yeah?

I was just commenting to a co-worker today how old these "New songs" are getting..I forget what the song/artist was..The DJ said "Comming up, The new one by so and so"..And I thought, "Great! finally another song off their last CD other than the one they've been playing to death for the last 10 months". (Wrong!)

I grew up listening to KUVR in South Central NE..Nothing but top40 except for the Sweedish Folk music they played for 3 hours every Sunday.

I feel so cheated having to discover Regae, Motown, Zydeco, Chicago Blues, Texas Blues, etc on my own after my mid 20's...I probably never would've even heard of the Ramones if I hadn't made the 30mile trip to Dusty's records in Kearney one fateful day (They fed music to the Hitching Post where I was buying my 1st fancy Italian Suit for my graduation pictures).

It got to the point where I'd record radio stations whenever I'd visit relatives in Denver or Kansas City when I was in my early teens. :rant

Now..We gots internet radio :clap.

Just never seem to take the time to listen to it anymore. <_<

Soil-breaking me down

Radio sucks. I avoid it. Either the internet or Music Choice is where I find new stuff. There is a ton of stuff that will never sniff radio, but is great. This thread is a good place also for finding some stuff if you dont hunt new(to me) music like I do.

NIN - 'Hurt'

Ra - 'Swimming Upstream'

Soil-breaking me down

Radio sucks. I avoid it. Either the internet or Music Choice is where I find new stuff. There is a ton of stuff that will never sniff radio, but is great. This thread is a good place also for finding some stuff if you dont hunt new(to me) music like I do.

NIN - 'Hurt'

Ra - 'Swimming Upstream'

Those two are good..The Ra song is new to me..(Thanks). (I still wonder how Johnny Cash got ahold of the NIN song).

That

song reminds me of when I was 17 and torturing? my less depressed friends with Stephen Bishop

"Every Minute" or "

"...or.. "On and On"

I wish it was easier (cheaper) to get internet radio while at work or riding my Bike.

Soil-breaking me down

NIN - 'Hurt'

Ra - 'Swimming Upstream'

Those two are good..The Ra song is new to me..(Thanks). (I still wonder how Johnny Cash got ahold of the NIN song).

That

song reminds me of when I was 17 and torturing? my less depressed friends with Stephen Bishop

"Every Minute" or "

"...or.. "On and On"

I wish it was easier (cheaper) to get internet radio while at work or riding my Bike.

Johnny Cash got a hold of it from his producer for that cd, Rick Rubin.

Hurt - "Ten Ton Brick"

The Accident Experiment - "Mind Death Machine"