What are you listening to right now?

West End Girls...still one of my favorite songs

I had never heard that song before Street Novelist. Now it has completely infected my mind. I've watched that video like five times today alone. Thanks for exposing me to it!

Funny, the same woman that is "good" to Ray Charles "gold digs" on Kanye West.

Dude, I wish I could give you more than just +1 for that HUSKER 37...Coming Back to Me is one of my favorite songs, ever. :)

Thanks..I'm not sure I deserve it, though.

I think I heard it in a movie that was playing while I was asleep..

Then I searched youtube for it thinking it was early Fleetwood Mac (Peter Green years) because my best friend was always trying to get me to like Fleetwood Mac (even though I usually think the local singer (Stevie Nicks) sounds like a cross between Marlena Dietrich and SNL's Goatboy).

As I recall, it was one of his favorites as well and even though it was ~30 years ago, I'm almost positive I countered with Michael Johnson as we were trying to expand each others' music appreciation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeIgYeIhBA

I had never heard that song before Street Novelist. Now it has completely infected my mind. I've watched that video like five times today alone. Thanks for exposing me to it!

no problem...I think it's one of the best songs to come out of the 80's. It has that hip hop beat that's popular now, but wasn't really around then. If you really listen to the song, he's talking about more than just girls. It's more about growing up in the inner city and the desperation and dead ends the youth encounter.

no problem...I think it's one of the best songs to come out of the 80's. It has that hip hop beat that's popular now, but wasn't really around then. If you really listen to the song, he's talking about more than just girls. It's more about growing up in the inner city and the desperation and dead ends the youth encounter.

This is embarrassing.

And I apologise profusely..(I was even more Homophobic in the '80's).

But I always thought this song was about Drag Queens.

:facepalm::dunno

This is embarrassing.

Thanks alot you two!

Now I can't get it out of my head..

I'm even starting to LIKE it!

Now to fight this strange urge to put on a Polo and some Khakis from my UGAHusker Spring collection and hang out at the nearest gay bar looking for something to pick up off the flo'.

This is embarrassing.

Thanks alot you two!

Now I can't get it out of my head..

I'm even starting to LIKE it!

Now to fight this strange urge to put on a Polo and some Khakis from my UGAHusker Spring collection and hang out at the nearest gay bar looking for something to pick up off the flo'.

:lol: Told ya! That song is quality, I don't care what anyone says :)

Really though, Rise Against's new album is good stuff

TOO FREAKING WEIRD. Was just about to post this.

They're far and away my favorite band. Their music actually makes me think, unlike a lot of stuff today, and very few bands can release entire albums where one or two or more songs sound "weak." I enjoy literally all of their songs.

Which songs do you like the best?

Really though, Rise Against's new album is good stuff

TOO FREAKING WEIRD. Was just about to post this.

They're far and away my favorite band. Their music actually makes me think, unlike a lot of stuff today, and very few bands can release entire albums where one or two or more songs sound "weak." I enjoy literally all of their songs.

Which songs do you like the best?

I thought you were talking about R(ise)age Against the Machine :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugdpjKVH3EQ