What are you listening to right now?

...There's nothing like touching an audience to its core, and as the first About Records' artist to launch, Tim Hockenberry is already well known to San Francisco Bay Area audiences to do just that. Honing his skills over the years in show rooms, bars and hotels, he has a growing reputation as an inventive singer/songwriter with an unusually emotive voice. Tim's fame as an amazing talent for caressing songs with hot-blooded care and delivering desperately sexy tones that remind you of Joe Cocker, David Grey or Tom Waits is quickly spreading. He has many influences in rock, R&B and jazz. But it's his raw emotional voice that sends chills to the spine...

• Fire 1

[El DeBarge?]

gotta respect the old school

:rollin

Maybe if you're in Jr. High..Seriously..

Never heard that one before...."Not that there's anything wrong with that"-J.Seinfeld.

the 80's are the old school...ask anyone...age has nothing to do with that...Are you that ignorant?

I thought old school was what your parents listened to..or accd to google, music around 20 years old, so technically now it's the stuff from the '90s.

Just wait Street Novelist..soon some twerp will come up to you taking old school and refering to Brittinay Spears or Justin Beiber..And if the world doesn't end next year, you'll have to bear the indignity of having your Rap turned into muzac and played in elevators.

Here's the "Old School" drug music my parents subjected me to: WARNING!!! Not the Dick Dale that did Pipeline.

[El DeBarge?]

gotta respect the old school

:rollin

Maybe if you're in Jr. High..Seriously..

Never heard that one before...."Not that there's anything wrong with that"-J.Seinfeld.

the 80's are the old school...ask anyone...age has nothing to do with that...Are you that ignorant?

I thought old school was what your parents listened to..or accd to google, music around 20 years old, so technically now it's the stuff from the '90s.

Just wait Street Novelist..soon some twerp will come up to you taking old school and refering to Brittinay Spears or Justin Beiber..And if the world doesn't end next year, you'll have to bear the indignity of having your Rap turned into muzac and played in elevators.

Here's the "Old School" drug music my parents subjected me to: WARNING!!! Not the Dick Dale that did Pipeline.

I just KNEW Lawrence Welk was on drugs :corndance