What are you listening to right now?

Yay, just what the world needs, more crappy Creed music! :rolleyes:

It was so easy for people to dogpile on Creed after they broke up, but they did put out some pretty good stuff when they were together. I know Stapp's solo albums were failures but Alter Bridge(pretty much Creed without Stapp) had two albums that didn't suck. Hopfully they can get thier act together now.

It was so easy for people to dogpile on Creed after they broke up, but they did put out some pretty good stuff when they were together. I know Stapp's solo albums were failures but Alter Bridge(pretty much Creed without Stapp) had two albums that didn't suck. Hopfully they can get thier act together now.

They did sorta get overplayed.

But personally..I prefer more Creed than any more Nickleback.

"Arms Wide Open" coincided with my own Son being born...

I guess it depends on your definition of sucking. I've always personally felt all of their music was a bunch of uninspired, overplayed, radio friendly hogwash.............but to each his own I guess.

And 37, don't even get me started on Nickelback! Not since the glory days of Limp Bizkit, has a band made so much money off of so little talent. <_<

I guess it depends on your definition of sucking. I've always personally felt all of their music was a bunch of uninspired, overplayed, radio friendly hogwash.............but to each his own I guess.

And 37, don't even get me started on Nickelback! Not since the glory days of Limp Bizkit, has a band made so much money off of so little talent. <_<

Not sure about talent...But their (5centBack) lead singer should be singing country music..For awhile I thought my fav. radio station was changing formats...Bad enough theyve been slipping in some tranny-Rock like "Living Color" or "Faith Nomore"

I agree that Creed and Nickelback were/are overplayed on the radio, it gets old real quick. Free radio sucks, sportstalk is the only thing I can listen to in the car now.

Live is pretty unique, the lead singer reminds me of Ed Norton from American History X.....

Fj5VEw6bZPY