TO is the man

HANC

Did anyone just get goosebumps listening to TO's press conference....The man can flat out make anything sound good....even a "job termination"...

It was so refreshing to listen to him speak instead of Pud's used car salesman bs.....

TO speaks from experience and from the heart.... I thought it was interesting that he said even he didn't feel his job was very secure until the final 3-4 years of coaching (after 2nd NC)...... and that he isn't holding any coach to any other standard than he held himself too.....what a great statement, and testiment to his philosophy..

You could actually see in his face that he was "hurting" a bit that he had to make a decision that would effect many coaches and families, but he knew he was doing the right thing.... He really is one of a kind..

Now, c'mon TO, make the best decision that you can, and get this thing turned around...

He is still very passionate about NU football, no matter how many years he "stepped away"....the man lives and breaths NU football, and I expect him to be AD for at least 2-3 years.

Did anyone just get goosebumps listening to TO's press conference....The man can flat out make anything sound good....even a "job termination"...

It was so refreshing to listen to him speak instead of Pud's used car salesman bs.....

TO speaks from experience and from the heart.... I thought it was interesting that he said even he didn't feel his job was very secure until the final 3-4 years of coaching (after 2nd NC)...... and that he isn't holding any coach to any other standard than he held himself too.....what a great statement, and testiment to his philosophy..

You could actually see in his face that he was "hurting" a bit that he had to make a decision that would effect many coaches and families, but he knew he was doing the right thing.... He really is one of a kind..

Now, c'mon TO, make the best decision that you can, and get this thing turned around...

He is still very passionate about NU football, no matter how many years he "stepped away"....the man lives and breaths NU football, and I expect him to be AD for at least 2-3 years.

It was slightly better than the press conference following the 2003 Colorado game....slightly...

kidding...

he was brilliant.

It was slightly better than the press conference following the 2003 Colorado game....slightly...

kidding...

he was brilliant.

That is spot on!!! I think Husker football is in good hands again. :)

T.O. is a class act. Several years ago, he spoke at my brother's graduation at Hastings College. I was thoroughly impressed.

My fear is if things don't go well with the new coach!! Typical poster on this board will be the first to drive the bus over TO - - put the bus in reverse and hit him again!!!!! I am not sure his legand status is immortal?!!!!

T.O. is a class act. Several years ago, he spoke at my brother's graduation at Hastings College. I was thoroughly impressed.

My fear is if things don't go well with the new coach!! Typical poster on this board will be the first to drive the bus over TO - - put the bus in reverse and hit him again!!!!! I am not sure his legand status is immortal?!!!!

Not in this case dude. People admire the man way too much. If the next coach fails, it'll be his reputation that sufferes, not Coach Osborne's. People will judge him based on HIS performance, not someone else's.