A plea to everyone who puts pictures in their signature

Discounting someone's opinion because they've been here for a month is a pretty poor method of determining worth, don't you think?

I've been a valued member of several message boards for years. I'll earn my chops here with what I post, not how long I'm around.

I like this guy.

Thank you. I have been a member of another board for about three years, and I get tired of the "old guard" discounting what the "n00bs" have to say just because they've been around for a month or two, or because they have 20 posts and I have 10,000. Wisdom is wisdom, whether it comes from some guy who just joined today or someone who's been around forever.

In a way it's kind of funny to come here and be a "n00b" again, but I can hack it. Like I said, I'm more than willing to prove myself. :thumbs

Discounting someone's opinion because they've been here for a month is a pretty poor method of determining worth, don't you think?

I've been a valued member of several message boards for years. I'll earn my chops here with what I post, not how long I'm around.

I am not discounting your opinion or determining your worth based on the time you have been here. I know you have added a lot of good perspective to the posts on this board.

Please do not twist or stretch my words to fit your motive. I thought what I wrote was clear. My apologies if it offended anyone.

Peace-OUT!

AM

Seriously newbs, get over yourselves.

Most of the sigs were designed by some talented people on this board. They either offered to create something or took request. You know, the beginning of football season brings on excitement and it's a unique way to show it.

Some people, not all, that have joined since October seem to complain about anything.

Now you know about the controls & what you can do about it. Instead of asking the board to adhere to your personal wants, you can do something different so that you can adjust.

Season is over. I'll remove my Swift sig if that helps some. But that's all.

Yeah, I recently learned that you can turn of sigs, and I doubt I will ever turn them on again. IMHO, the sigs on this board are ridiculously out of control. When I have to scroll four or five times with a mouse wheel to get past one sig, that is crazy. Once in a while someone has an interesting picture, but I certainly don't want or need to see it 500 or more times.

• 1 month later...

Now that the nightmare is over and both Pedersen and Callahan are no longer associated with Nebraska football, please, please, please remove any pictures of either one of them from your signatures so we can forget about them as soon as possible....

Every time I see a Pedersen picture of him and/or Callahan (even if its the one of him saying "I ruined Husker football") it makes me shudder.

Makes me want to puke....