A plea to everyone who puts pictures in their signature

Now that the nightmare is over and both Pedersen and Callahan are no longer associated with Nebraska football, please, please, please remove any pictures of either one of them from your signatures so we can forget about them as soon as possible....

Every time I see a Pedersen picture of him and/or Callahan (even if its the one of him saying "I ruined Husker football") it makes me shudder.

Now that the nightmare is over and both Pedersen and Callahan are no longer associated with Nebraska football, please, please, please remove any pictures of either one of them from your signatures so we can forget about them as soon as possible....

Every time I see a Pedersen picture of him and/or Callahan (even if its the one of him saying "I ruined Husker football") it makes me shudder.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can ignore signatures by going to 'My controls' and then 'Board settings.'

What a relief. The thought didn't even occur to me until now. Typically boards have height limits on signatures (so-and-so lines plus so-and-so pixels, or just something within reason). Some of you guys...have sig pics that are at least twice as large as they should be :-P Especially since a lot of posts here consist of a single smiley face or one line, and then you have a signature area that completely dwarfs the post content.

Oh well - the option to remove that is there :)

If there aren't limits on the size of things you can have in your sig there should be. Some of them are ridiculous.

Amen! Not only dimensions of pics should be reined in, but the amount of stuff you can put in your sig should be shortened, too. There are guys whose sigs take up my entire screen, and I'm using a 19" monitor set at 1280x1024.

Seriously newbs, get over yourselves.

Most of the sigs were designed by some talented people on this board. They either offered to create something or took request. You know, the beginning of football season brings on excitement and it's a unique way to show it.

Some people, not all, that have joined since October seem to complain about anything.

Now you know about the controls & what you can do about it. Instead of asking the board to adhere to your personal wants, you can do something different so that you can adjust.

Season is over. I'll remove my Swift sig if that helps some. But that's all.