Just telling you what I heard....like everything else posted here is sooooooooooooooo believable. I guess we should just all stay off here until a press conference is scheduled.........

:wtf

Like you honestly heard that. Don't try to make us out to be dumber than we are.

Just telling you what I heard....like everything else posted here is sooooooooooooooo believable. I guess we should just all stay off here until a press conference is scheduled.........

:wtf

I also just heard Pelini's kids have been enrolled at Pius X School today,but didnt think it was worth starting a topic on it so I kept it to myself.. I suggest you do the same from now on, but I do like the stupid rumors there funny and gives people somethin fun to read so lets take them for what there worth.... Nothin!!!

I also just heard Pelini's kids have been enrolled at Pius X School today,but didnt think it was worth starting a topic on it so I kept it to myself.. I suggest you do the same from now on, but I do like the stupid rumors there funny and gives people somethin fun to read so lets take them for what there worth.... Nothin!!!
They do have entertainment value, and some of them are downright funny. What bugs me is that everybody who thinks they're funny or clever has to start their own thread. Ugh. Just lump them all together in one thread and have done with it!!11!!1!!!eleven!!!!!!

:madash

I'm just saying, this is all entertaining. I for one enjoy it. It takes the edge off the wait nerves. :clap

Calm down, maybe take a doggie downer.

I'm just kidding and trying to make light of a situation that is boarding on a personal attack. At that point we don't have to know who to ignore. If there is a thread on here you do not like then I suggest you move on to one you do. Have a little fun with it, try not to get so upset. :thumbs

I'm just kidding and trying to make light of a situation that is boarding on a personal attack. At that point we don't have to know who to ignore. If there is a thread on here you do not like then I suggest you move on to one you do. Have a little fun with it, try not to get so upset. :thumbs
OK, you suggest I stop reading threads I don't like. I suggest people stop creating threads just trying to be funny.

Guess which one of us is going to follow the other's advice? Probably neither.

You get your say, I get mine. Neither opinion is more valid than the other.

That's the way of the Internet. :thumbs

They do have entertainment value, and some of them are downright funny. What bugs me is that everybody who thinks they're funny or clever has to start their own thread. Ugh. Just lump them all together in one thread and have done with it!!11!!1!!!eleven!!!!!!

:madash

Yea to that!! Now to change the subject thats really too bad to hear about Dr. Robert Cade the founder of Gatorade passing away today!! That man is my hero, couldnt live without gatorade on a daily bases... Will have to pour some out in honor of him!!

OK, you suggest I stop reading threads I don't like. I suggest people stop creating threads just trying to be funny.

Guess which one of us is going to follow the other's advice? Probably neither.

You get your say, I get mine. Neither opinion is more valid than the other.

That's the way of the Internet. :thumbs

See you should thank me, I've kept you busy for the past 20 minutes.

There isn't any hard info on this entire site, at this point everything is funny.

Keep me posted on the coaching search, you sound fun to hang out with.......

:asshat