Paul Johnson to visit Lincoln after Army game

Here is a very interesting web link about Paul Johnson. I would be very surprise if TO passed up on this guy.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=3757

Now somewhere I found at a webpage with a reporter asking Paul Johnson if he was going to get interviewed with Nebraska and his comment was "No Comment." I think Paul has been contacted and will be interviewed by TO come this weekend or monday.

This is the guy that I really want..... I just noted on another thread that I thought Kelley (Cinc.) would also be okay, but I really would like to see Johnson get a "serious" look...... if TO doesn't think he fits, then so be it, but at least give this guys decent shot at the job !!! He has been my #1 for weeks now....this is great news !!!!! just my OPINION

Here are some great stats from Paul Johnson's bio on the Navy website:

"Johnson took over a program that had posted a 1-20 record the previous two years before his arrival in 2002. After a 2-10 mark in his first year, the Navy football program has achieved what many thought was no longer possible at an Academy, as Johnson has brought the Midshipmen back into the national spotlight with a 35-15 (.700) record over the last four years and has led Navy to a school-record four-straight bowl games and a school-record four-consecutive Commander-In-Chief's Trophies. The 35 wins are the second most in program history over a four-year time span. "

Here are some great stats from Paul Johnson's bio on the Navy website:

"Johnson took over a program that had posted a 1-20 record the previous two years before his arrival in 2002. After a 2-10 mark in his first year, the Navy football program has achieved what many thought was no longer possible at an Academy, as Johnson has brought the Midshipmen back into the national spotlight with a 35-15 (.700) record over the last four years and has led Navy to a school-record four-straight bowl games and a school-record four-consecutive Commander-In-Chief's Trophies. The 35 wins are the second most in program history over a four-year time span. "

Like i've been saying Paul is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's coaching at NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but have you seen some of the high scores he has given up? It appears he is a great offensive coach, maybe not so good on the defensive side. The question is under his watch can he revive the Blackshirts? I could see him losing games like TTU does, 56-49 or win some like TTU does, 49-45. I can see us having a bunch of 8 and 4 seasons and not ever making it to the Big 12 championship like TTU. Sorry, but I am not totally sold on him. I don't see him separating us from most of the Big 12 teams like OU and UT has (I just don't see MU and KU continuing the success they have had this year -- a one time deal.).

Yes but have you seen some of the high scores he has given up? It appears he is a great offensive coach, maybe not so good on the defensive side. The question is under his watch can he revive the Blackshirts? I could see him losing games like TTU does, 56-49 or win some like TTU does, 49-45. I can see us having a bunch of 8 and 4 seasons and not ever making it to the Big 12 championship like TTU. Sorry, but I am not totally sold on him. I don't see him separating us from most of the Big 12 teams like OU and UT has (I just don't see MU and KU continuing the success they have had this year -- a one time deal.).

You do know he coaches at "Navy" right. If that guy wins any games with the small fries that he has there imagine what he can do with the Beef that we recruit here.

We might not know about his recruiting ability as it is navy.