Brian Kelly is officially in the hunt!

I hope he would be willing to come to Nebraska- all of his other teams were in the rust belt. I also wonder if Dr. Tom would see him as Callahan-lite, which would be unfortunate because BC and BK are entirely different people.

You just can't deny BK's track record, and he's a great recruiter too. Bo also has my support, but I like Kelly best.

I hope he would be willing to come to Nebraska- all of his other teams were in the rust belt. I also wonder if Dr. Tom would see him as Callahan-lite, which would be unfortunate because BC and BK are entirely different people.

You just can't deny BK's track record, and he's a great recruiter too. Bo also has my support, but I like Kelly best.

How would Kelly be considered Callahan-lite?

Kelly was originally my top choice, before I got on the Pelini bandwagon. Now I like Grobe as well.

Pelini, Grobe, or Kelly - each would be good for us.

How would Kelly be considered Callahan-lite?

Kelly was originally my top choice, before I got on the Pelini bandwagon. Now I like Grobe as well.

Pelini, Grobe, or Kelly - each would be good for us.

The reason why he would be considered Callahan-lite is that he enjoys passing the ball and he is an offensive guru as opposed to a defensively minded coach. If he can win at Cincy with mediocre talent and subpar facilities, one can only imagine what he could do here with all the talent that we have just sitting around.

Some are saying that Kelley is the next Tressel. But it appears that Coach Carr will have a lot to say about the next hire. Miles is not his favorite is what we all hear.

Now that LSU is out of the NC hunt Miles would most likely lose money going to Michigan. If he had won the NC this year his value would have gone up I think.

I don't think the LSU job will become available this year.

I would like for us to offer before Michigan does. I think that is where they are headed even though he is not a Michigan man. He has coached in Michigan.

Just heard from Kelly himself on 1620 that he hasn't been contacted at all by Nebraska or any other school for that matter.

Well... I guess you can't trust student newspapers? I hope what you said isn't true. Kelly is far and away my favorite potential coach.

Whatever- at this point I just want the search to be over. We can't be any worse than we were this year.

Just heard from Kelly himself on 1620 that he hasn't been contacted at all by Nebraska or any other school for that matter.

Well... I guess you can't trust student newspapers? I hope what you said isn't true. Kelly is far and away my favorite potential coach.

Whatever- at this point I just want the search to be over. We can't be any worse than we were this year.

"Not so fast my friend" it takes time to find that right coach.. Lets let TO do what he thinks is best.. The longer it takes the more thought gets put into it, now what I mean by longer the better I mean with in reason like as in next week lets have a new coach...