Guess who was sitting next to me about 15 minutes ago?

OK here's the deal. I was driving in downtown Lincoln this a.m. and needed to take a dump real bad. I usually try to make it to my house as I try not to take dumps in strange rest rooms, but I couldn't hold it and parked and went into the Embassy Suites. I went in to the hotel and the bathroom in the lobby. I check the stalls to see if anyone was in there because it's a pet peeve of mine to be in a stall when someone else is beside me.

Coast was clear so in I went. Next thing you know, a guy comes in and goes in the stall right next to me to take care of his business. I could tell he was nervous just from the sounds being emitted. Sure enough, I was washing my hands and he came out and had a Wake Forest cap on! I think it was Jim Grobe! He must've had barbeque last night!

OK here's the deal. I was driving in downtown Lincoln this a.m. and needed to take a dump real bad. I usually try to make it to my house as I try not to take dumps in strange rest rooms, but I couldn't hold it and parked and went into the Embassy Suites. I went in to the hotel and the bathroom in the lobby. I check the stalls to see if anyone was in there because it's a pet peeve of mine to be in a stall when someone else is beside me.

Coast was clear so in I went. Next thing you know, a guy comes in and goes in the stall right next to me to take care of his business. I could tell he was nervous just from the sounds being emitted. Sure enough, I was washing my hands and he came out and had a Wake Forest cap on! I think it was Jim Grobe! He must've had barbeque last night!