Osborne coach again?

sorry, fan of program but the possibility seems realistic.

Why go on recruiting trail with no answers to who the next coach would be?

no, the possibility is not remotely realistic. This is the second place I've seen this asinine theory, it seems to be spreading like Herpes in a Whore house. If that was Osborne's plan, why would he not have announced it yet? Why would he need to bring Turner Gill over as a assistant head coach? Wouldn't it be smarter to let Gill get seasoning as a head coach?

Honest to god, I can't tell if some of you people were born retarded, or drank your way there :bang:ahhhhhhhh:rant

I like to think I drank my way there, but it's open for debate. :wasted

I agree, let the debate continue...visits by an AD are rare to say the least.

I believe he wants Gill to take over the program but knows that he may be unseasoned. He can restore the what he left in place with Solich eventually handing program to TG.

Call me crazy, a drunk, stupid, a retard etc... but is it possible.

TO was the consultant for Houston and considered taking program over himself.

I believe he wants Gill to take over the program but knows that he may be unseasoned. He can restore the what he left in place with Solich eventually handing program to TG.

TO's wife has stated (according to TO himself) that she would leave him if he became the HC again.

I was referring to a debate as to whether I was born retarded or drank myself retarded. :) I don't think TO would return to coaching. Nor do I want him to, I think he would be perfect as AD, the face of our entire athletic department, not just the school.

Again, if he truly wanted Gill to take over, why wouldn't he want Gill more seasoned as a HEAD COACH

And no, it isn't possible, it's just seriously not.

And if he was going to be the coach, why would he be going through the charade of interviewing?

Your "logic" has too many holes to count

Again, if he truly wanted Gill to take over, why wouldn't he want Gill more seasoned as a HEAD COACH

And if he was going to be the coach, why would he be going through the charade of interviewing?

It's not a charade, he needs to evaluate all the options. Do think he has not considered it himself?

I d/n believe he thinks TG needs more seasoning as HC, Devaney did not think so of TO...simply to give some cover to Gill in his 1st 2 seasons

It's not a charade, he needs to evaluate all the options. Do think he has not considered it himself?

I d/n believe he thinks TG needs more seasoning as HC, Devaney did not think so of TO...simply to give some cover to Gill in his 1st 2 seasons

I should really stop, because logic isn't your forte, but are you asking me if Tom has considered coaching Nebraska again? The answer is no...he hasn't.

And I'm not even sure how you think this situation is anything close to Devaney/Osborne.

I'm going to assume you aren't really this dense, and you're just another guy who's trying to get a rise out of people, and allow you to bounce off the walls all by yourself :madash