More Solid News - The Plot Thickens!

Um knappster....while I like your creative writing didn't you just become the thing you despise the most: a troll?

Why, yes. Yes I did.

I'm using irony as a way of juxtaposing the established roles in the forum, thus proving that all rumors are one and one rumor is too much for all.

I have taken the biggest jerk of Rumorville (moi) and made him into that very thing he opposes. Whilst doing so, I have made those who oppose my opposition proponents of my posts. In so doing, I have set the established order on its ear, and made art for art’s sake.

It's all very cerebral, really.

Yet I get it. :)

I'm still hoping for Paul Johnson.

Why, yes. Yes I did.

I'm using irony as a way of juxtaposing the established roles in the forum, thus proving that all rumors are one and one rumor is too much for all.

I have taken the biggest jerk of Rumorville (moi) and made him into that very thing he opposes. Whilst doing so, I have made those who oppose my opposition proponents of my posts. In so doing, I have set the established order on its ear, and made art for art’s sake.

...interesting tactic there....

OK, like I said in the other thread, my family have been boosters for a long, long time. I have three uncles on my mom’s side of the family and three more on my dad’s side, plus my folks are boosters and I am a booster, too. So that’s where this info is coming from.

I’ve stayed away from asking them if they know anything because I didn’t want to flood the board with baseless rumors, but that seems to be the name of the game, so here’s what they know.

Mom’s middle brother says:

He lives in Lincoln, and he goes to dinner at Misty’s every Wednesday. Last night he ran into the brother of Tom Osborne’s secretary, who is also a big money donor. His first name is Jim or Jimmy, but I do not know his last name. Sorry about that.

Jim told my uncle that TO and Harvey Perlman did meet with Turner Gill in Atlanta, and met with Grobe that same day, plus they talked to Coach Pelini at Baton Rouge on the way. TO was also on the plane from Norfolk that had its flight data hidden, and that plane also went to Atlanta where they spoke to Brian Kelly. Apparently Kelly is the guy they want to hire, but they want to wait a few more days to announce it so it looks like they’re really covering their bases.

The scoop is that Gill wants to come back to Nebraska in the worst way, so he’s willing to take the OC job here to get his foot back in the door. He will take this job so he can be on hand if/when Kelly leaves, and he will be the next HC at that point, and most likely finish his career here at Nebraska. Pelini will NOT be hired in any capacity, he was just given an interview to please the donors and fans.

Jim said there will be a press conference Sunday, December 2nd to announce Brian Kelly as HC and Coach Gill as OC. No other current assistants are going to be kept at this point, but they will interview some of the offensive assistants before making a final decision.

man are you full of sh#t

man are you full of sh#t

Guilty!

Apparently..Not anymore...He pooped most of it out here...

But he did use the word "Whilst"and some term Miss Piggy obsessively used ..I bet there's still a "Me thinks" in him somewhere... <_<

One or two fewer degrees of Kevin Bacon did help the credibility of his initial post, though. :clap

Ok, I have a REALLY TRUE one that the :asshat s will LOVE!

My dog just got back from doggie day care and T.O's dog was in the next kennel!

She(the dog) said she overheard T.O. and Nancy discussing the coaching dilemma.

Nancy really likes Gail Gill and Mrs. Pellini but T.O. is leaning toward Paul Johnson.

T.O's pup really likes Bo Pelini's dog.

So whadda ya think?

Worse than Knappic's?

Still mad at me Knap?

I call BS. That source isnt any good. If the pick was Kelly, it would be a done deal already. Cincy is done for the year, and I dont think Tom is going to want a guy who would keep him waiting to see if a 'better' job were to come along. Kelly also said on radio that he has no been contacted by NU. I also dont think Tom is going to select a guy who will outright lie to anyone.

I call BS. That source isnt any good. If the pick was Kelly, it would be a done deal already. Cincy is done for the year, and I dont think Tom is going to want a guy who would keep him waiting to see if a 'better' job were to come along. Kelly also said on radio that he has no been contacted by NU. I also dont think Tom is going to select a guy who will outright lie to anyone.

Hey my dog does not lie!