Here's a fun scenario

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I like the hot tub scenario but instead of co-eds I'll take three, thirty three year old divorcee's. There is something to be said for a lady with some seasoning and maturity.

Like the old joke goes:

A young bull and The Old Bull are standing on a hill overlooking a herd of good looking hefers. T_Y_B says to T_O_B lets run down there and f**k one of them. T_O_B looks back and says, "Let's walk down and f**k them all."

Ah, yes. There is something to be said for seasoning and maturity.

...T_O_B

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I like the hot tub scenario but instead of co-eds I'll take three, thirty three year old divorcee's. There is something to be said for a lady with some seasoning and maturity.

Like the old joke goes:

A young bull and The Old Bull are standing on a hill overlooking a herd of good looking hefers. T_Y_B says to T_O_B lets run down there and f**k one of them. T_O_B looks back and says, "Let's walk down and f**k them all."

Ah, yes. There is something to be said for seasoning and maturity.

...T_O_B

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

WOW, definitely take it coeds. (its funner) :box:bonez

What happens if Nebraska struggles to find a new head coach. Surely we won't settle for some second-rate hack, so what are we to do? Perhaps, Dr. Osborne will have to retain his 'interim head coach' for a little longer than expected....

:thumbs

It's not even possible. We already know there are 2 men willing to take the job.