Press Conference Monday

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

It wasnt found in my room. Not sure whose bedroom you were in when you found that hat.

I don't either; that's just where I woke up. The last thing I remember is being at a club in Lincoln and Corey McKeon giving me a drink. Wierd.

Love to see some good old fashion homophobia working its way into the board. Way to go, guys.

Dude, given your other posts today, I'd say your credibility is hanging by a thread.

Quit while you are ahead.

I'm not asking you to believe me, and frankly I don't care if you do. I don't get bonus points if I'm right and I don't get demerits if I'm wrong. All I'm doing is passing along what I heard about a press conference. If you want to cry about that then go right ahead.

:thumbs

Why is everyone slamming knapplc for telling us what he heard? This is Rumorville!! We are all trolling this board for info and when someone throws some out there, people get nasty.

If he is making it up then so what!!??!!

I appreciate the info (true or not). Gives me something to read. The board is a little lacking in good topics other than coaching.

BTW- Louisianna is east (yes, and south- but east all the same)

Why is everyone slamming knapplc for telling us what he heard? This is Rumorville!! We are all trolling this board for info and when someone throws some out there, people get nasty.

I appreciate the info (true or not). Gives me something to read. The board is a little lacking in good topics other than coaching.

I happen to think they are kind of funny. People who are taking offense obviously didn't grow up in a small town!

Why won't the Mods just ban you? you've been spewing nonsense all day, and each and every post was "real" news :asshat

See that little button under my posts that says "report?" If you don't like what I have to say and would like to get me banned, please click on that button, explain why you think my post is bad, and click "send."

:thumbs

I don't need to run to the principle, I just wish you'd stop being such an ass clown with all these B.S. "news" reports

Can't we all just get along??? :lol:

I'm hoping your wife has a bad sense of direction and meant south.. I'm not too happy with Grobe or Gill' "In Pelini We Trust"

If we were all in a room with guns we would have a terrible shootout with a couple of us not making it to the door.

If we were all in room together we'd be getting along a lot better. The Internet lends itself to jerkery that people usually don't show in person. I venture to say that a good half of the people here spouting off wouldn't say a peep in person, and the other half would tone it down about five notches.

At the end of the day most of us here are Husker Fans, so put us all in a room we're going to talk about the team, not be at each other's throats. :thumbs

I happen to think they are kind of funny. People who are taking offense obviously didn't grow up in a small town!

Because I think he's making it up, rather than just reporting a rumor he heard. Take a look back to see how he's spent his day and I'm sure you'll agree.

If we were all in a room with guns we would have a terrible shootout with a couple of us not making it to the door.

If we were all in room together we'd be getting along a lot better. The Internet lends itself to jerkery that people usually don't show in person. I venture to say that a good half of the people here spouting off wouldn't say a peep in person, and the other half would tone it down about five notches.

At the end of the day most of us here are Husker Fans, so put us all in a room we're going to talk about the team, not be at each other's throats. :thumbs

Guess I'd be the only one doing the shooting. Sorry. :o

Or maybe I would just sic my ferocious pup on anyone who got out of line.

For future reference, don't ever tell anyone the size of your head especially if it's an 8. It just gives them more ammunition than they need, IMO.

How do you even measure your head?

By the size of hat you wear.

Oh I dont wear hats.

Then why was this found in your room?

31231961v1_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

It wasnt found in my room. Not sure whose bedroom you were in when you found that hat.

I don't either; that's just where I woke up. The last thing I remember is being at a club in Lincoln and Corey McKeon giving me a drink. Wierd.

Love to see some good old fashion homophobia working its way into the board. Way to go, guys.

Oh trust me, I'm not scared of it, sweetie.