and all of the obviously fake stories that knapplc(?) posted repeatedly today.

Yes, can someone please ban this guy. I mean, come on, he is obviously just trolling and thinking it is funny.

Get a clue, fools. I have posted 200 times in this stupid forum asking for threads to get locked or people to stop posting crap, then I post three fake (but very well-written, mind you) stories and you want me banned? Seriously, it's not that hard to do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off. Try it sometime.

I was doing the exact same thing you're doing in this thread - griping about the stupid fake stories, and all morning long all I was getting was, "You're a jerk for telling them to stop posting." So I figured, fine - I'll give them what they really want. Not only did I do it, but I did it very well, thank you, and I helped entertain the masses for a day. What exactly have either of you two done in that regard?

Don't go getting your panties in a twist over a couple of fake stories. PM AR or one of the Mods and ask them to ban me. When they laugh at you, you'll have your answer.

Groovy?

They were entertaining and a good waste of my time. Isnt that what this form is about? Wasting our time with rumors that have little or no chance of having any resemblance of truth. Its all in fun and as long as they are entertaining I dont see the harm. The Mary Pat stories were oviously fake and not really funny. The bathroom post as well, however alot of people posted nonsense in response to that post.

Just have fun with these posts and let people vent with whatever stupidity they need to vent with.

If you want fans banned for having a little fun for a day, then you need to get a sense of humor!

And you also haven't been here long, if you didn't realize Knap was being totally sarcastic with his stories!

I'm a newbie and I knew that.

The dumb stories start out the same, aren't hurting anyone so don't read them! :bang

If you want fans banned for having a little fun for a day, then you need to get a sense of humor!

And you also haven't been here long, if you didn't realize Knap was being totally sarcastic with his stories!

The dumb stories start out the same, aren't hurting anyone so don't read them! :bang

Exactly. Knapp was one of the guys who tried to squash all these stupid rumors yet he was bagged on for doing so. When he decides to have a little fun (and even post an email from his wife which he says is true) by playing the reindeer games, he's bagged on.

If you don't like the thread or what's going on, don't read it.

Exactly. Knapp was one of the guys who tried to squash all these stupid rumors yet he was bagged on for doing so. When he decides to have a little fun (and even post an email from his wife which he says is true) by playing the reindeer games, he's bagged on.

If you don't like the thread or what's going on, don't read it.

That email from my wife is true, and I screwed myself by posting those fake stories. It figures that the day I cry wolf is the day someone actually tells me something worth posting. On top of that, if they don't have a press conference then I'm the guy who's going to lose lots of credibility here, so I'm taking a risk by forwarding on what I've heard. I'm no hero for taking that risk, but it is something to think about when bagging on me.

folks i believe its all in good fun. I know everyone is on edge because we know not who tom has chosen or even if he has chosen them yet. Hell i made the mistake of looking up that melissamidwest canidate and got in trouble from the wifey lol.

Its just some silly stuff and i guess i believe its just in good fun. But then again im new here so i dont know how much people can be :asshat

ben

Funny is all well and good, but the posts (in the example I gave) are as horrible as people who post "FIRST!!" in comment threads on large blogs. Jokes are fantastic and stupid rumors are all well and good, but doing the SAME joke over and over again... I mean, christ, people, have a look around and see if anyone has beaten you to the stupid joke first :)

Did you miss the smile? Do you have no ability to understand hyperbole? I think you need to tweak your sense of humor before you start judging other people's.

Also, please explain how anyone can know the content of a thread or post without reading it.

Did you miss the smile? Do you have no ability to understand hyperbole? I think you need to tweak your sense of humor before you start judging other people's.

Also, please explain how anyone can know the content of a thread or post without reading it.

I apologize. Like a few other people, I missed the smile. Just am tired of people with no sense of humor bashing the joke threads.

So far as I'm concerned, we have the bullsh#t Forum for a reason. I come here to find out if there is any legitimate facts which have either leaked or been announced since whenever last I checked. So please, I don't care if you're trying to be funny, or trying to mock those who are trying to be funny––take it somewhere else. We don't need clutter or a dark avenger to triumph over those that post clutter, thus themselves only increasing the problem.

Rumorville=actual rumors.

BS Forum=fake rumors meant to entertain. That is what THIS forum is about.

X

I apologize. Like a few other people, I missed the smile. Just am tired of people with no sense of humor bashing the joke threads.

And I'm tired of people with no sense of humor bashing threads that bash on joke threads. If they bother you, don't read them. :moreinteresting

Nothing is really happening while Tom is on the recruiting trail so a few fun stories are nothing to get excited about. Everyone seemed to enjoy the humor yesterday.

Censorship is highly overrated!

Although I would ban toothless for that disgusting crapper story. (just kidding)

Nothing is really happening while Tom is on the recruiting trail so a few fun stories are nothing to get excited about. Everyone seemed to enjoy the humor yesterday.

Censorship is highly overrated!

Although I would ban toothless for that disgusting crapper story. (just kidding)

We need to burn the forums!

Please post a somewhat legitimate "story" or just post your opinion. Yes this is rumorville, but it is not "make up the best storyville".

It seems like the :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat have taken over this forum, and the mods will not let even semi-reasonable stories be posted in the main forum.

I hate to say this, but are they a little PO'd BC got canned? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

(PS -- I do think having this sub-forum is a good idea, I'm just sick of all the moronic stories).

I stand by my Mary Pat story... :corndance