Please post a somewhat legitimate "story" or just post your opinion. Yes this is rumorville, but it is not "make up the best storyville".

It seems like the :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat have taken over this forum, and the mods will not let even semi-reasonable stories be posted in the main forum.

I hate to say this, but are they a little PO'd BC got canned? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

(PS -- I do think having this sub-forum is a good idea, I'm just sick of all the moronic stories).

Actually, the Mods could just lock up the really moronic stories. I wish they would begin to do so, since as you noted, they will not let a discussion of the pros/cons of the possible choices in the main section. Originally, the idea of rumorville seemed to be to get the rumors of when BC would be canned off the main thread.

Now we need to get the moronic stories about who heard what from whom locked up. The more intelligent speculation should be on who you want and why. IMHO.

:restore:restore

Actually, the Mods could just lock up the really moronic stories. I wish they would begin to do so, since as you noted, they will not let a discussion of the pros/cons of the possible choices in the main section. Originally, the idea of rumorville seemed to be to get the rumors of when BC would be canned off the main thread.

Now we need to get the moronic stories about who heard what from whom locked up. The more intelligent speculation should be on who you want and why. IMHO.

If they will let me, I'll volunteer to be a mod for this forum! Will you? I think we have the same mindset -- a normal discussion of ALL the possibilities (hell, I'll even allow all the threads about some HS coach being the next HC of NE in, as long as it is not stupid).

If they will let me, I'll volunteer to be a mod for this forum! Will you? I think we have the same mindset -- a normal discussion of ALL the possibilities (hell, I'll even allow all the threads about some HS coach being the next HC of NE in, as long as it is not stupid).

Works for me.

Like Mary Pat Pelini had her gynocologists records transferred to Lincoln. Like the Pelini's called some salt water aquarium guy in Lincoln. Like Tom Osburne's son had some shirts in a store about Turner Gill being hired. This list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

and all of the obviously fake stories that knapplc(?) posted repeatedly today.

Like Mary Pat Pelini had her gynocologists records transferred to Lincoln. Like the Pelini's called some salt water aquarium guy in Lincoln. Like Tom Osburne's son had some shirts in a store about Turner Gill being hired. This list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Yes, can someone please ban this guy. I mean, come on, he is obviously just trolling and thinking it is funny.

Please post a somewhat legitimate "story" or just post your opinion. Yes this is rumorville, but it is not "make up the best storyville".

It seems like the :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat have taken over this forum, and the mods will not let even semi-reasonable stories be posted in the main forum.

I hate to say this, but are they a little PO'd BC got canned? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

(PS -- I do think having this sub-forum is a good idea, I'm just sick of all the moronic stories).

I was scolded by personal message from a certain mod the other day for this. Since then the threads have gotten even more ridiculous than my "who Oprah indorsed for HC" thread. I'm kinda pissed for being singled out for this when I see everyone doing it.

I was scolded by personal message from a certain mod the other day for this. Since then the threads have gotten even more ridiculous than my "who Oprah indorsed for HC" thread. I'm kinda pissed for being singled out for this when I see everyone doing it.

I actually thought that was funny and obviously a joke. Like Oprah gives a sh#t about Nebraska Football. However, if I was a mod, I would have still locked it but not scolded you.

folks i believe its all in good fun. I know everyone is on edge because we know not who tom has chosen or even if he has chosen them yet. Hell i made the mistake of looking up that melissamidwest canidate and got in trouble from the wifey lol.

Its just some silly stuff and i guess i believe its just in good fun. But then again im new here so i dont know how much people can be :asshat

ben

Yes, can someone please ban this guy. I mean, come on, he is obviously just trolling and thinking it is funny.

Get a clue, fools. I have posted 200 times in this stupid forum asking for threads to get locked or people to stop posting crap, then I post three fake (but very well-written, mind you) stories and you want me banned? Seriously, it's not that hard to do a little research before you go shooting your mouth off. Try it sometime.

I was doing the exact same thing you're doing in this thread - griping about the stupid fake stories, and all morning long all I was getting was, "You're a jerk for telling them to stop posting." So I figured, fine - I'll give them what they really want. Not only did I do it, but I did it very well, thank you, and I helped entertain the masses for a day. What exactly have either of you two done in that regard?

Don't go getting your panties in a twist over a couple of fake stories. PM AR or one of the Mods and ask them to ban me. When they laugh at you, you'll have your answer.

Groovy?