All signs poiont to Bo

Tom said he wanted the coaching search to go fast and quick right? If they are waiting for the conference title games to finish then it should be Bo. Grobe and Kelly aren't playing for a title. Gill and Johnson don't have a title game so if one of the 4 won the job why aren't they named coach yet. The only one they really need to wait for is Pelini to finish the SEC title game. So all signs point to Bo right?

In Tom We Trust :thumbs

Tom said he wanted the coaching search to go fast and quick right? If they are waiting for the conference title games to finish then it should be Bo. Grobe and Kelly aren't playing for a title. Gill and Johnson don't have a title game so if one of the 4 won the job why aren't they named coach yet. The only one they really need to wait for is Pelini to finish the SEC title game. So all signs point to Bo right?

Johnson wouldn't be named coach because he still has a game saturday. Arguably Navy's biggest game of the year, TO wouldn't distract him from that by announcing early.

Johnson wouldn't be named coach because he still has a game saturday. Arguably Navy's biggest game of the year, TO wouldn't distract him from that by announcing early.

I forgot about Johnson's game , my bad

As I posted in another thread. The delay does not rule Turner out at all. He and his team were being honored at the Buffalo Basketball game last night. Dr. Tom would not do anything to take away from the recognition that the school wants to bestow on that team, so therefore he would wait and let them enjoy what they have earned. Just another thought on why it could be delayed and still be Turner...

unfortunatly, its pelini, a great dc at times, or a horrible dc. i don't understand this hire.

Oh yeah, because ESPN "says so". :sarcasm

dude, settle down. sucks, but its reality. ill swing back by on monday and see what yall are saying then, because he's your's tommorow night at roughly 8pm.

:bang:bang:bang:bang NO NO NO NO it isn't and I tell ya why. See ESPN has more money that Gawd so they hired the guy's from Delta House to dig through the trash for any clues at UNL. Well see what the boy's from Delta house didn't know that false copies of notes TO and Pearlman took were planted in the trash and that ther real coach has already been named :rollin:rollin

Yeah see and now TO can name the whole staff and then step down and appoint Frank as head coach and then it will be like the last 4 years never happend :sarcasm:woo:woo

No, all signs are absolutely not pointing to Bo. Anybody that thinks that is just speculating and speaking their mind about a preference. Nothing wrong with that. Just dont be confused with the two.

I hope someone other then Bo gets it but I am just wondering whats the holdup. I like Gill he has headcoachhing experience where Bo has none. And hasn't Bo applied and got denied at other job interviews?

:bang:bang:bang:bang NO NO NO NO it isn't and I tell ya why. See ESPN has more money that Gawd so they hired the guy's from Delta House to dig through the trash for any clues at UNL. Well see what the boy's from Delta house didn't know that false copies of notes TO and Pearlman took were planted in the trash and that ther real coach has already been named :rollin:rollin

Yeah see and now TO can name the whole staff and then step down and appoint Frank as head coach and then it will be like the last 4 years never happend :sarcasm:woo:woo

Bo will be our next coach...sad but true.