All signs poiont to Bo

1620 the zone.....just interview Gary Barnett who is doing the Big 12 championship and at the end of the interview, he told the guys he felt it is Pelini's job...... I know we all want to "discredit" these guys, but

1. Pat Forde (college fb analyst...nationally....has a little insight

2. Collin Cowherd.....nation radio host with connections......

3. Steven Sipple..... LJS with insight to program

4. Gary Barnett...... national tv analyst and former coach, still within the coaching circles..

As much as I really don't want Bo, I am beginning to think that the more media sources comment, the more I start to believe that maybe things are leaking.....

1620 the zone.....just interview Gary Barnett who is doing the Big 12 championship and at the end of the interview, he told the guys he felt it is Pelini's job...... I know we all want to "discredit" these guys, but

4. Gary Barnett...... national tv analyst and former coach, still within the coaching circles..

As much as I really don't want Bo, I am beginning to think that the more media sources comment, the more I start to believe that maybe things are leaking.....

cowherd is a cowturd.

Dont let that fuzzy thinking fool you bro. Anyone who has a microphone in their face, or can write an article, can be very strong about their opinion and eventually believe in their own opinion as truth or fact.

There are no facts laid out other than Dr. Tom busting his azz recruiting right now. And that he said he will let everyone know when the time comes. No one is having beers with Dr. Tom down at a pub and gathering info. It's all speculation and biased opinions. No one knows. He might be heavily leaning a certain way, but hasnt finalized his decision. That part will be when he brings in the guy a second time to get an offer on the table and the paperwork done.

Until then, it's all about everyone's "feelings". Who they feel it will be. And they dont care if they get egg on their face.