WHOA!!! this could be what we're looking for.

I will be so glad when TO tells all because I'm starting to think you are all full of sh**.

I am already under the assumption everyone is full of BS. At this point rumorville has turned into a forum to see who can come up with the most ridiculous scenario and see who will believe it.

P.S. I heard TO is actually the second coming of Jesus and as long as he is AD we cant lose another game.

I will be so glad when TO tells all because I'm starting to think you are all full of sh**.

I am already under the assumption everyone is full of BS. At this point rumorville has turned into a forum to see who can come up with the most ridiculous scenario and see who will believe it.

P.S. I heard TO is actually the second coming of Jesus and as long as he is AD we cant lose another game.

Yeah, all these fake rumors are extraordinarilly irritating. Might as well get rid of this forum...

Kinda why I started trying to make light of it. Was not trying to hack anyone off. I said several days ago that until Ozz calls the press conference all this is pure and utter BS. I was on a different board this moring and they were actually calling each other out to beat the crap outta one another. That really makes a lot of sence :sarcasm

Anyway guys I promise I will do my part to keep the goofy crap down and like all of you wait for the big announcement.

Take care!! :cheers

Just got this in an email...thought id pass it along..

OK here's what my dad has just learned. He didn't say who he heard it from, just forwarded it to me in an email. Could be from Tim Cassidy seeing as he and my dad are good friends.... Anyway, just passing on some GOOD info.

Gill is the Head Coach, under a 5-year contract. This is while Osborne is still Athletic Director. Pelini is on as Defensive Coordinator, while being groomed by both Osborne and Gill to become head coach. Apparently, he has had trouble with recruiting and other aspects of becoming a head coach. Osborne hopes that this "in-between" phase will greatly help Pelini's tactics.

After 5 years, Gill takes over as Athletic Director, and Pelini becomes Head Coach. Shawn Watson will likely be retained as Offensive Coordinator under Gill, and is expected to make a shift toward the spread-option style of offense.

Scott Frost will become a key part of the staff. He is going to come on as coach of the Linebackers and as In-State Recruiting Director under Gill. The walk-on program is set to become a key part of the program under this staff.

There is talk of Grant Wistrom coming back, but not until he has had more experience coaching. Pelini really likes him, so there is a possibility of him coming on as Defensive Line coach under Pelini. Osborne feels that this approach will get Nebraska back to national prominence in the shortest amount of time. He really likes both Gill and Pelini, and is looking forward to announce his new plan to the public next week.

Finally, they placed the brain of Bob Devaney into a 9ft tall metal robot that looks like little red. He will be the new special teams coach and during halftime he will fire hotdogs and t-shirts into the crowd with a 120mm mortar that will be built onto his back.

GO BIG RED

fixed.

OK here's what my dad has just learned. He didn't say who he heard it from, just forwarded it to me in an email. Could be from Tim Cassidy seeing as he and my dad are good friends.... Anyway, just passing on some GOOD info.

Gill is the Head Coach, under a 5-year contract. This is while Osborne is still Athletic Director. Pelini is on as Defensive Coordinator, while being groomed by both Osborne and Gill to become head coach. Apparently, he has had trouble with recruiting and other aspects of becoming a head coach. Osborne hopes that this "in-between" phase will greatly help Pelini's tactics. After 5 years, Gill takes over as Athletic Director, and Pelini becomes Head Coach.

Shawn Watson will likely be retained as Offensive Coordinator under Gill, and is expected to make a shift toward the spread-option style of offense.

Scott Frost will become a key part of the staff. He is going to come on as coach of the Linebackers and as In-State Recruiting Director under Gill. The walk-on program is set to become a key part of the program under this staff.

There is talk of Grant Wistrom coming back, but not until he has had more experience coaching. Pelini really likes him, so there is a possibility of him coming on as Defensive Line coach under Pelini.

Osborne feels that this approach will get Nebraska back to national prominence in the shortest amount of time. He really likes both Gill and Pelini, and is looking forward to announce his new plan to the public next week.

GO BIG RED

there is no way in hell Gill leapfrogs Pelini and they both come to NU. If anything it will be the other way around, but i am betting that we never see them both here at the same time.....ain't gonna happen.

Gill is the Head Coach, under a 5-year contract. This is while Osborne is still Athletic Director. Pelini is on as Defensive Coordinator, while being groomed by both Osborne and Gill to become head coach. Apparently, he has had trouble with recruiting and other aspects of becoming a head coach. Osborne hopes that this "in-between" phase will greatly help Pelini's tactics. After 5 years, Gill takes over as Athletic Director, and Pelini becomes Head Coach.

Shawn Watson will likely be retained as Offensive Coordinator under Gill, and is expected to make a shift toward the spread-option style of offense.

There is talk of Grant Wistrom coming back, but not until he has had more experience coaching. Pelini really likes him, so there is a possibility of him coming on as Defensive Line coach under Pelini.

Osborne feels that this approach will get Nebraska back to national prominence in the shortest amount of time. He really likes both Gill and Pelini, and is looking forward to announce his new plan to the public next week.

GO BIG RED

this must be your first post :asshat

GO BIG RED

LOLZ