Holy crap, knapplc's uncle was right after all! Sorry, IBR, we have a new prophet in town. :sarcasm

I confessed that I made those Uncle stories up, OLIVER. I know they had the ring of gospel truth to them, but the only "inside" information I ever had was the press conference Monday. Now with this leaking like this, though, it's likely that will be moved up to Saturday or Sunday, and NOTHING I said will come true. :corndance

I just PM knapplc asking for more inside information. ;):worshipchuckleshuffle

Now listen, Mr. Jokey Jokenheimer, you never PMed me anything. So there! :)

If this is true it's nothing to do with me.

Should I be concerned that I just got very excited that someone called me "Oliver"? And I was just joking, knapplc, so

I just received a sports update from ESPN on my cell phone stating the following:

ESPN NCAAF-Pelini To Nebraska-ESPN's Pat Forde is reporting that Nebraska will name Bo Pelini as its next head coach.

Someone PLEASE confrim; is this a true fact????

Don't know, I don't have your cell phone. :)

that right there is funny.

I just received a sports update from ESPN on my cell phone stating the following:

ESPN NCAAF-Pelini To Nebraska-ESPN's Pat Forde is reporting that Nebraska will name Bo Pelini as its next head coach.

Someone PLEASE confrim; is this a true fact????

Don't know, I don't have your cell phone. :)

that right there is funny.

Someone getS me. :) Thats kind of scary. :hmmph

I just saw the ESPn news report and it was kind of odd.

Said something about ESPN's Pat Forde is reporting the we will LIKELY hear very soon that Nebraska MAY name Bo Pellini as coach.

It was almost like they said nothing at all and confrimed it.

So you are confiming that he confirmed that he really said nothing at all? :sarcasm

Lets keep our wits about us. Remember Novemeber 2000: ABC, NBC, CBS: Gore Wins Election!

Well if you want to get technical, he won the total vote however, Bush won the electoral vote! :lol:

Which is how we score presidential elections in this country.

GAWD that's a tired old whine. It's the football equivalent of saying you won a game because you scored five times kicking field goals - and the other team "only" scored three touchdowns...so you scored more. :madash:madash:madash:madash

But I digress...

BO! BO! BO!

:thumbs

Said something about ESPN's Pat Forde is reporting the we will LIKELY hear very soon that Nebraska MAY name Bo Pellini as coach.

I would be shocked if TO names him the coach prior to their game tomarrow and I think there is a unwritten rule that NFL rules the sports news on Sunday and all press conferences come the following monday.

I would be shocked if TO names him the coach prior to their game tomarrow and I think there is a unwritten rule that NFL rules the sports news on Sunday and all press conferences come the following monday.

What if after they hand the SEC trophy to LSU TO and Michigan AD walk out and present them with contracts? :nutz

What if after they hand the SEC trophy to LSU TO and Michigan AD walk out and present them with contracts? :nutz

:thumbs

Hey dumbass move it back to the board it does not look like it is a rumor anymore.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3135858

Your warning level has been increased due to your violation of the board rules against personal attacks on other members.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban.

A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

My Husker friends: Take care about how much stock you place in anything ESPN columnist Pat Forde says: He was a sportswriter for the Louisville Courier Journal before going to ESPN (where I live) and was forbidden for almost a year from writing any columns in the paper because he made certain errors in reporting that almost cost him his job. The editor of the paper refused to let him submit sorts editorials because of his mistake, that's how serious it was. He's a small town idiot who wants to run with the big boys. He's arrogant, opinionated, and small time. He and Mark May have a lot in common: they both stick their over-sized feet in their twice-as-over-sized-mouths hoping someone, anyone, will, listen. Maybe that's why Trev Alberts, who I respect LOADS more than Mark May, isn't on ESPN anymore. So, if Forde says Pellini is the next coach, be careful before you believe it.