Pederson off to a great start at Pitt

First thing he does, extend the contract of an ex-pro coach that is 15-19 in the last 3 years at Pitt....think if I was one of their fans right now, I would be on the internet looking for the highest bridge in PA to jump off of...I think Pederson is trying to perfect running a college football program into the ground and corner the market doing it....

Pitt fans....I feel for ya....I feel for ya... :hmmph

First thing he does, extend the contract of an ex-pro coach that is 15-19 in the last 3 years at Pitt....think if I was one of their fans right now, I would be on the internet looking for the highest bridge in PA to jump off of...I think Pederson is trying to perfect running a college football program into the ground and corner the market doing it....

that is all pederson does is extend contracts regardless of performance :)

Is that a joke, or did he really do that after being there one day?

Is that a joke, or did he really do that after being there one day?

See for yourself.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3135834

I think if I was a fan of Pitt, I would be asking for the Chancellors resignation as well as Pederson, I don't know how he thinks he can just walk in and do something that stupid. Their coach has done absolutely zilch, and that warrants having your contract extended? Damn, where do you get a job like that? Sign me up!!!!

I wonder if he used the same speech....we will not gravitate toward medicority or surrender the conference title to...who is in our conference?

Lol...gravitate TOWARD? you got to be kidding, right? Pitt is below that level already...gravitating towards it would actually be an improvement over status quo....!! Maybe the speech went something like "We need to gravitate toward mediocrity" this time...? :sarcasm

I think if I was a fan of Pitt, I would be asking for the Chancellors resignation as well as Pederson, I don't know how he thinks he can just walk in and do something that stupid. Their coach has done absolutely zilch, and that warrants having your contract extended? Damn, where do you get a job like that? Sign me up!!!!

He is either mentally unstable , extremely stupid or perhaps both. Whatever. Atleast he isnt our problem anymore.

I wonder if he used the same speech....we will not gravitate toward medicority or surrender the conference title to...who is in our conference?

Lol...gravitate TOWARD? you got to be kidding, right? Pitt is below that level already...gravitating towards it would actually be an improvement over status quo....!! Maybe the speech went something like "We need to gravitate toward mediocrity" this time...? :sarcasm

That is how it should have been said but with the "former NFL coach" stars in Pedy's eyes I am sure he just read his overall record backwards.

One thing that all of you seem to forget is that Harvey had to sign off on the firing of Solich. If you would like I could show you the email response of Harvey after he let dumba## Ped fire Frank.