Pederson off to a great start at Pitt

You can bet there's more going on than just Pederson making a lone cowboy decision. These decisions were probably discussed before Pederson was hired. Maybe the coach has something on the Chancellor.

Yeah he probably told him "If I don't get an exteansion, than pud will bring in Callahan and Coz". That would scare anyone. :lol:

GBR!!!

First thing he does, extend the contract of an ex-pro coach that is 15-19 in the last 3 years at Pitt....think if I was one of their fans right now, I would be on the internet looking for the highest bridge in PA to jump off of...I think Pederson is trying to perfect running a college football program into the ground and corner the market doing it....

Pitt fans....I feel for ya....I feel for ya... :hmmph

I'm a Chicago Bear fan since 1985, when I was 12 years old.

I told everyone I knew that Wanny would run Pitt into the ground like he did my beloved Bears. I couldn't believe people were actually thinking he'd be a good HC at NU. The guy is like skippy neuheisel...they've both done nothing good in their careers...yet keep getting jobs.

I thought he might work-out for Pitt if he learned some lessons.

He hasn't

He is too arrogant to doubt himself or his actions.

This extension makes BC's look good. At least BC was getting decent(not great, decent) results when he got the extension. Pedey's old buddy Wanny has done nothing but lose at three different HC-jobs. But Wanny can recruit so it is all-good right Pedey?

How could their chancellor OK an extension for a losing coach for a program that was in OK shape when he inherited it? It isn't like Wanny is 15-19 at a Baylor. Pitt was a winning team when Wanny got it.

Didn't Pitt go to a BCS bowl the year before the great Stache took over? Yep, that sure warrants a contract extension. It appears he just wanted to get close to another HC with similar capabilities as Clownahan.

Remember that Wanstadt (Spelling??) was Pedersen's 1st choice here 4 years ago. He just didn't get him. Seems like a great marriage to me. A coach who sucks and an AD that sucks even more!

Didn't Pitt go to a BCS bowl the year before the great Stache took over? Yep, that sure warrants a contract extension. It appears he just wanted to get close to another HC with similar capabilities as Clownahan.

Remember that Wanstadt (Spelling??) was Pedersen's 1st choice here 4 years ago. He just didn't get him. Seems like a great marriage to me. A coach who sucks and an AD that sucks even more!

You beat me to it, my man :thumbs