If this is true, then Welcome Coach Pelini :thumbs

As for the staff, I'd say maybe a month if not sooner. I have to think whomever the next head coach is has to have some idea on who they would like on their staff. From there it's just a matter of working out the details if they're available.

No....has to be sooner...for recruiting reasons only.

As for the staff, I'd say maybe a month if not sooner. I have to think whomever the next head coach is has to have some idea on who they would like on their staff. From there it's just a matter of working out the details if they're available.

My gut tells me that he already has a staff and it will probably be in place with 2 weeks.

Watson for OC

Marvin Sanders for DC

I'll be happy.

Love to see Marvin Sanders as DC, but does'nt he have to stay in North Carolina one more year to get invested or something?

I am sure that he would pass that up to be the DC of his Alma Mater. And if he can just win he is set for life. :)

If the reports are true, I really dont know how quick it will be, maybe a week to finalize the entire staff? :dunno

Even though I'm not high on Pelini, regardless it is an exiting time to be a Husker fan. I'll bet the players and recruits are dieing to know. I'm curious what type of offense will be rolled out.

If the reports are true, I really dont know how quick it will be, maybe a week to finalize the entire staff? :dunno

Even though I'm not high on Pelini, regardless it is an exiting time to be a Husker fan. I'll bet the players and recruits are dieing to know. I'm curious what type of offense will be rolled out.

Pelini is quoted as saying, "similar to Urban Meyers' offense but better".

Pelini is quoted as saying, "similar to Urban Meyers' but better".

Big talk I think from a DC who has 1 game as HC.