Something just occurred to me....

Well nothing is concrete or official just yet. Hypothetically speaking, Gill may have turned it down. Or Gill couldnt make a decision what he wanted to do. Or Dr. Tom might have preferred a defensive guy. Or after speaking with say, a handful of close friends who he holds a lot of respect for, may have leaned slightly more towards Pelini.

It's hard to say if the man is putting the entire weight of this decision solely on his shoulders. But then again, he maybe he is.

What i'm thinking about is how Osborne's rivalry with Switzer flavored the game backin the 70s and 80s. It was part of what made the game special during those years. Undoubtedly, Bo will have a similar rivalry with his childhood friend... and it'll be a friendly rivalry so it'll be the right kind of rivalry. I expect NU/OU to get very competitive under a Pelini regime here.

Fits too. TO is traditional kind of guy. Sounds like something he may have thought of.

Pelini knows ou inside and out.

You damned right that will be a hell of a game.

I think I feel my first Bogasm coming on.... :lol:

BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!

That just sick. Funny but still sick. :)

I hope no one trys to somehow incorporate Bogasm into shirts or merchandise because that would be so wrong. By the way if you do I suggest selling it at Dr Johns :o

BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!

I hope no one trys to somehow incorporate Bogasm into shirts or merchandise because that would be so wrong. By the way if you do I suggest selling it at Dr Johns :o

:ph34r:

BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!

:ph34r:

bogasmfront.jpgbogasmback.jpg