IBR was right on

I guess I'm having trouble understanding things. You guys all bag on IBR, yet you spend so much time here in rumorville? IBR has had the most correct information of any poster here on Huskerboard. The best information or should I say correct information bar none has come from him along with skersfan. Bag all you want, but then please leave rumorville.

To all you people who are bagging on IBR and his sources, I say STFU! On that Monday in October when Pederson was fired, how many of you knew at noon that day? He said that Pederson was fired, Osborne was interin AD and Pelini was top choice for HC. If it is in fact true that Pelini is the next coach, then I say hes 3-3.

I don't about "oh he said BC would be gone if we got blown out by Texas and McBride would be interim HC" Guess what??? We played Texas close and almost beat them!! No one knows what the scenario was if we had gotten blown out. My guess would be that he could've been right about that too.

I guess we'll see if he's right about the assts and if he is there will be a lot of people eating "crow". I for one am glad even after all the bashing he comes on here and forwards his info. A lot of you are 'haters" because you don't have an "in" like he might.

I for one say "thank you" IBR for the inside info!

Scott

:bonez

That's one staunch follower there, or his mom. Anyway................

But what ever you do don't go to Jonestown, and what ever you do don't drink the kool-aid :cheers

:leghump: <------Treeeeeeeman on IBR's heeeeeeeeeeel

:w00t:laughpound It's almost like a cult following.....kinda creepy! chuckleshuffle

I got my warning level raised today for a comment I made on IBR so I need to be nice... :corndance

Yeah...ya gotta watch the name calling and the derogatory comments....Mods have a way of biting ya when you do that! ;) They are pretty lenient and try to nip stuff in the bud so it won't break out into a full fledged riot! When I post stuff on here "debating" with other users, it's 100% as a joke or all in fun. :thumbs Life is too short to get pissed :bang at someone on a message board anyways!

I guess I'm having trouble understanding things. You guys all bag on IBR, yet you spend so much time here in rumorville? IBR has had the most correct information of any poster here on Huskerboard. The best information or should I say correct information bar none has come from him along with skersfan. Bag all you want, but then please leave rumorville.

You must have forgotten his statement that he's been correct on 60% of all the predictions so that isn't 4/4. If a person flipped a coin they could easily get to that. It's the info that he said to BANK AND WAS CORRECT, which to the T was not correct with when Cally would be fired and when Mcbride would be name interim HC. WRONG WRONG. 2/4 with two predictions that people saw coming. Now if Gill is named OC and Stoops DC I will drop to my knees and beg for his forgiveness, but IBR cleverly left himself an out by stating they have been "offered" the jobs, so if they don't take it then his ass is covered. It's not the predictions that he says are FACT, it's the cockiness at which he does it and then he feels everyone the board owes him a Hand j*b for "predicting" something anyone could see coming.

My point exactly...people keep bringing up the Texas game situation. I think honestly if we had gotten "blown out" BC would've resigned/been fired. Would McBride have been interim HC who knows??

That scenario never came to pass. Monday morning 10/15/07 he announced the Pud firing, TO as interim AD, and if Bo comes as HC which everyone says will happen, hes been 3-3. Go look at the responses to his posting on 10/15 everyone thought it was a hoax.

He has a "very" credible source and I for one am glad hes posted his findings on here even after people have "ripped him a new one" Wonder why he hasn't been on in a while? My guess is he didn't have any concrete info.

I don't think the guys a "god" just a Husker fan sharing his info. He doesn't have to come on here.

Scott :bonez

My point exactly...people keep bringing up the Texas game situation. I think honestly if we had gotten "blown out" BC would've resigned/been fired. Would McBride have been interim HC who knows??

That scenario never came to pass. Monday morning 10/15/07 he announced the Pud firing, TO as interim AD, and if Bo comes as HC which everyone says will happen, hes been 3-3. Go look at the responses to his posting on 10/15 everyone thought it was a hoax.

He has a "very" credible source and I for one am glad hes posted his findings on here even after people have "ripped him a new one" Wonder why he hasn't been on in a while? My guess is he didn't have any concrete info.

I don't think the guys a "god" just a Husker fan sharing his info. He doesn't have to come on here.

It's apparent that you didn't listen to Charlie on the radio when he laughed about the rumor. Hell it got so bad that he cut his trip to Lincoln short because of all the BS surrounding these so called "sources" saying that McBride was going to be named interim HC! And there is no way in Hell Bill would have resigned. He is not a dumb guy and knew that if he did, he would be giving up all that money that his freshly signed contract stated he would be paid.

You must have forgotten his statement that he's been correct on 60% of all the predictions so that isn't 4/4. If a person flipped a coin they could easily get to that. It's the info that he said to BANK AND WAS CORRECT, which to the T was not correct with when Cally would be fired and when Mcbride would be name interim HC. WRONG WRONG. 2/4 with two predictions that people saw coming. Now if Gill is named OC and Stoops DC I will drop to my knees and beg for his forgiveness, but IBR cleverly left himself an out by stating they have been "offered" the jobs, so if they don't take it then his ass is covered. It's not the predictions that he says are FACT, it's the cockiness at which he does it and then he feels everyone the board owes him a Hand j*b for "predicting" something anyone could see coming.

Hmm, I could have swore I never said he was 100% accurate on all information. In fact, I'm pretty sure I never said he was 4/4. I said that he had the most correct information of anyone posting on this board. Just like the boosters control everything right now, they were still in negotiations with Clownahan and his agent. It would have been pretty difficult to know when he would resign or if at all. Most coaches like Franchione and such do the honorable thing and resign once an agree price is met. Who knew Clownahan would be so stubborn?

Before Pud was fired, very few if any had any idea he was going to be fired. We were all hoping and praying he'd be fired, but no one knew he'd be fired. IBR is the one that posted he was going to be fired, and sure enough he was. He also stated at the time Clownahan is out, TO is AD, and Pelini is the next HC. Most of his information was correct. As painful as that may be for you, he was the one with the information. If you didn't want it, you should stay away from rumorville.

Btw, I'm betting you won't drop to your knees either if Gill is the OC and Stoops the DC.

It's apparent that you didn't listen to Charlie on the radio when he laughed about the rumor. Hell it got so bad that he cut his trip to Lincoln short because of all the BS surrounding these so called "sources" saying that McBride was going to be named interim HC! And there is no way in Hell Bill would have resigned. He is not a dumb guy and knew that if he did, he would be giving up all that money that his freshly signed contract stated he would be paid.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

MAN!!! At least IBR was there to talk me off the bridge when I realized Callahan wasn't the right coach for the job :sarcasm (Yes he claimed rights to that statement too)

Hmm, I could have swore I never said he was 100% accurate on all information. In fact, I'm pretty sure I never said he was 4/4. I said that he had the most correct information of anyone posting on this board. Just like the boosters control everything right now, they were still in negotiations with Clownahan and his agent. It would have been pretty difficult to know when he would resign or if at all. Most coaches like Franchione and such do the honorable thing and resign once an agree price is met. Who knew Clownahan would be so stubborn?

Before Pud was fired, very few if any had any idea he was going to be fired. We were all hoping and praying he'd be fired, but no one knew he'd be fired. IBR is the one that posted he was going to be fired, and sure enough he was. He also stated at the time Clownahan is out, TO is AD, and Pelini is the next HC. Most of his information was correct. As painful as that may be for you, he was the one with the information. If you didn't want it, you should stay away from rumorville.

Btw, I'm betting you won't drop to your knees either if Gill is the OC and Stoops the DC.

Well you and the rest of his "followers" can continue to toss rose petals at his feet as he runs around the boards beating his chest saying "I told ya so" even though HE even admitted that he was ONLY 60% correct on his "inside sources". With that I am done posting about IBR who? :LOLtartar