IBR was right on

To all you people who are bagging on IBR and his sources, I say STFU! On that Monday in October when Pederson was fired, how many of you knew at noon that day? He said that Pederson was fired, Osborne was interin AD and Pelini was top choice for HC. If it is in fact true that Pelini is the next coach, then I say hes 3-3.

I don't about "oh he said BC would be gone if we got blown out by Texas and McBride would be interim HC" Guess what??? We played Texas close and almost beat them!! No one knows what the scenario was if we had gotten blown out. My guess would be that he could've been right about that too.

I guess we'll see if he's right about the assts and if he is there will be a lot of people eating "crow". I for one am glad even after all the bashing he comes on here and forwards his info. A lot of you are 'haters" because you don't have an "in" like he might.

I for one say "thank you" IBR for the inside info!

Scott

:bonez

KFAB reported Pud was getting fired in between 11:30-12:00 because the guy at work that goes to lunch during that time slot told me when he got back.

Good for IBR and all the people that follow him. He predicted that the coach that most of Husker Nation wanted will be hired and the coach and AD that most of Husker Nation disliked would be fired.

I don't care one way or the other, but how many threads about this do we really need?

KFAB reported Pud was getting fired in between 11:30-12:00 because the guy at work that goes to lunch during that time slot told me when he got back.

Good for IBR and all the people that follow him. He predicted that the coach that most of Husker Nation wanted will be hired and the coach and AD that most of Husker Nation disliked would be fired.

I don't care one way or the other, but how many threads about this do we really need?

It was a saturday night he reported this info.

You must work the swing shift on weekends if you were at work

Sorry boys, IBR went 4 for 4.

Reported that there would be 2 firings and 2 hirings, back when Steve P was still AD

He also stated that Bill was going to be fired right AFTER the UT game and that Charlie McBride was going to be named interim HC (that one still cracks me up just thinking about it). So what's your point?

To all you people who are bagging on IBR and his sources, I say STFU! On that Monday in October when Pederson was fired, how many of you knew at noon that day? He said that Pederson was fired, Osborne was interin AD and Pelini was top choice for HC. If it is in fact true that Pelini is the next coach, then I say hes 3-3.

I don't about "oh he said BC would be gone if we got blown out by Texas and McBride would be interim HC" Guess what??? We played Texas close and almost beat them!! No one knows what the scenario was if we had gotten blown out. My guess would be that he could've been right about that too.

I guess we'll see if he's right about the assts and if he is there will be a lot of people eating "crow". I for one am glad even after all the bashing he comes on here and forwards his info. A lot of you are 'haters" because you don't have an "in" like he might.

Scott

better be careful, you might get lock jaw

Scott

The ilovemesomeIBR.com website is over there -------------------> <_<<_<

Scott

I smell a multi.

Reported that there would be 2 firings and 2 hirings, back when Steve P was still AD

He also stated that Bill was going to be fired right AFTER the UT game and that Charlie McBride was going to be named interim HC (that one still cracks me up just thinking about it). So what's your point?

You apparently can't read. He stated Clownahan would RESIGN after the Texas game, not that he'd be fired. IMO, he's gotten nearly everything right so far. Pud was fired which I think some could see coming. TO was named AD which most didn't see coming. Clownahan fired which I think almost everyone saw coming. Pelini being hired which again I would say some saw coming.

IMO, the boosters are running the show. I'm just surprised that TO would adhere to this.

You apparently can't read. He stated Clownahan would RESIGN after the Texas game, not that he'd be fired. IMO, he's gotten nearly everything right so far. Pud was fired which I think some could see coming. TO was named AD which most didn't see coming. Clownahan fired which I think almost everyone saw coming. Pelini being hired which again I would say some saw coming.

IMO, the boosters are running the show. I'm just surprised that TO would adhere to this.

The boosters run the show at EVERY university that has a sports program that's worth a sh#t. Money talks my friend!