LSU in NC? what happens

I think Bo will ask to hold off until after the game and Oz will continue to be coach to keep up with recruting.

I'm hoping they would make the announcement now to be effective after the championship game so recruiting wouldn't be up in the air for another month.

I don't think Missouri can come back against OU, they seem to fade in the 4th quarter.

But, it is still a bit of a streatch to put LSU in the NCG.

I think Bo will ask to hold off until after the game and Oz will continue to be coach to keep up with recruting.

I'm hoping they would make the announcement now to be effective after the championship game so recruiting wouldn't be up in the air for another month.

I don't think Missouri can come back against OU, they seem to fade in the 4th quarter.

My only question is if you announce now to become effective after the game can Oz still recruit off campus?

If he cannot wont that hurt recruiting.

My only question is if you announce now to become effective after the game can Oz still recruit off campus?

Wouldn't Tom still be interim coach until the new coach arrives?

Wouldn't Tom still be interim coach until the new coach arrives?

I don't think he can once he names a coach.

I understand that if Bo is announced HC, then only Bo/assistants can recruit.....plus, you only get 1 in-house visit.....

I am not predicting....but this is going to get nuts....... georgia....not even in SEC championship game

KU...not even in Big 12

* the nation will freak out again, as 2001

next, VT.....lost head to head to LSU...huge

NExt...LSU

3-3 guys on ABC (as you heard) say LSU should be in.....

most on ESPN say the same....

This is NOT A STRETCH..........

once again, not predicting....just saying...

I think if this happens, Bo will be announced HC for recruiting purposes.....He will begin putting a staff together, recruit from Baton Rouge.....but will remain with the team and practice and prepare in "some" fashion....may turn over DC job to LB coach, but Bo will still be part of the team and game....Can't blame him....it would be the NC.... and they CAN, and probably will beat OSU....then he can add a NC to his resume'.

Yes, the computers decide, but based on human polls too...

I think that if LSU is in, it definately does not help NU...unless Bo comes right away.......

If this is the case, I blame that f'n Steve Pedersen......that SOB went to Pitt... Pitt upsets WV, causing this whole stinkin' debate.....that dumb a$$ is getting the last laugh :sarcasm

Yes, the computers decide, but based on human polls too...

I think that if LSU is in, it definately does not help NU...unless Bo comes right away.......

If this is the case, I blame that f'n Steve Pedersen......that SOB went to Pitt... Pitt upsets WV, causing this whole stinkin' debate.....that dumb a$$ is getting the last laugh :sarcasm

HAHAHA im still laughing from reading this...