LSU in NC? what happens

I know that both games are in the 2nd half and a lot of football left....but if OU beats MU and Pitt upsets WV (they lead by 6 with approx. 7 min left)...... the guys on aBC feel as if LSU might have a shot at the title game.....

Georgia is #4, but they didn't even win their side of the SEC (Nebraska rule....not really a rule, but...)...... and VT is still ahead of LSU throttled them early....

Flutie seemed to think that if both lose, you could see LSU leap from georia and VT to play Ohio State...

If LSU is in the NC, does Bo leave early to come up, or does he stay and prepare.....

Could get interesting....

Any opinions ?

I don't see how they should play when they lost at home to a crappy Arkansas team.........

Hey we played and lost to a crappy Colorado team.

but on the road and that is when you guys lost all your national respect that you covet so much, people were so pissed that you guys played in the Rose Bowl that everyone started hating you. If you think about it for a second you will see that I am right, how many anti-Nebraska national media threads do you guys start? Did or did not Tom get a NC over Penn State? However after 2001 the national media is still willing to villify the Huskers for backing into a BCS title game.

Well, 1/2 of this equation is done...WV lost....even ABC is saying you would have a hard time putting Georgia in before LSU..... once again, KU didn't even win their division....same philosophy applies to KU as Georgia...... may come down to LSU and VT ..... only becuase of all of the sh!t NU caught in 2001...

Fella's, if MU loses, LSU could be in the NC game...... not predicting, just speculating....

No one has answered my question........ IF, LSU is in NC, does Bo stay and prepare his team to win the title or does he come to NU early.....does he try to do both...... before LSU lost, many said they would NOT expect Bo to skip the NC game....when they lost to Arkansas, we thought "problem solved" if Bo was named coach.....

Now what do people think?