Pelini

gamecocks

I'd be interested to see what coaches he would bring with him.  Do you think he would bring his brother with him?

duh, that will be his first hire I'm sure. I'm guessing he will get a couple others from around the college ranks that he knows and a few from his pro days.

He will get some guys from college and pro football. Really, figured everyone knew that. Thanks for pointing it out dude. I figurd he would bring in a bunch of high school guys. :wacko: I meant names. DUH.

I'd be interested to see what coaches he would bring with him.  Do you think he would bring his brother with him?

duh, that will be his first hire I'm sure. I'm guessing he will get a couple others from around the college ranks that he knows and a few from his pro days.

He will get some guys from college and pro football. Really, figured everyone knew that. Thanks for pointing it out dude. I figurd he would bring in a bunch of high school guys. :wacko: I meant names. DUH.

who knows, he has to get the job first.

Honestly, how hard would it be to be the Ravens offensive coordinator? Boller, I want you to hand it off to the freakishly large and fast coke dealer and try to not throw the ball to the other team. I just don't see Cavanaugh getting the job.

It's between him and rhoades according to pitt paper.