Pelini May Coach LSU in NC Title Game

Wally

absolutely Wally.....you are correct.....it would be a risk.... The entire state of Neb. would be cheering for LSU....... under the assumption that OSU wins, then by all means Bo should stay away....

Personally, I just don't see OSU playing with LSU......but, this is coming from a guy who just got beat out of my fanatsy football league, so I don't know crap...

All i knoe is and ill say this thoe LSU has way more better D then ohio state ill say that but LSU is gonna have 2 score points if they wanna win and i dont mean field goals and last i checked i didnt really see LSU haveing a good offience but hell funny things do happen thoe and they have along time 2 get ready and besides their playing in their home state so they might have a chance

I,m sure this has been posted some place on the board but I didn't find it (i probably over looked it)

I was just wondering if Bo has confirmed yet if he is/or is not going to coach LSU in the NC game?

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing too, and I haven't seen any final decision either way.

I think the best option would be for him to be somewhat involved during the recruiting dead period, but not in the sole capacity as defensive coordinator. I think LSU should name a "co-interim DC" and then Pelini can serve as an advisor at the NC game.

this is one to discuss. I am 50/50 on this.. there are both pros and Cons to this so, IMO to avoid disgruntled fans of both crowds he should just go there as a guest in a suit or something.

it seems odd that penili would coach in the lsu game,,when he now is the head coach at NU... lsu has assiatant coaches there...but on the lsu side of things...they are probably thinking its the right thing to do have penili coach in the game...its just one day out of penilis life, and i believe its in the dead period of recruiting anyhow.

having an assistant who has already taken another job "finsh" a season has happened before, i'd venture a guess that its happened more often than not. i could go either way on it really. i think the only thing lsu can justifiably do is not take the option away from bo, in other words allow him to if he wants to.

it seems odd that penili would coach in the lsu game,,when he now is the head coach at NU... lsu has assiatant coaches there...but on the lsu side of things...they are probably thinking its the right thing to do have penili coach in the game...its just one day out of penilis life, and i believe its in the dead period of recruiting anyhow.

True. I don't think it'd be a big of a deal if he coached the NC.. after all he's done for lsu I think he deserves it. Even if his team loses hey there's still a little more xp gained as well as attention for NU.

wow, everyone is worked up here! don't you THINK this issue came up when TO was interviewing Bo? i mean, come on guys......whatever happens here will undoubtedly have TO's blessing.....think about it, it would have to be OK with TO for Pellini to coach in the championship game......relax, it will all work out.

Better watch what i say here might mispell something.

i durbeon fronshe duan dooo

I dont think he should coach the lsu title game, he is nebraskas coach. It will be very hard to keep everything up to snuff at nebraska while training and condidioning his lsu defence team. On that note how much pride would you feel in being coached buy a person who left your team for something better. Not to mention the fact that he pumped up nebraskas fans and players then says theres just one more thing i need to take care of at my other school.

Just My Opinion

Ben