Any clever ideas for Bo shirts?

A lot of these posts show how far this fan base has slipped from the glory days. I sure hope skersfan was wrong, but from these comments I fear he is spot on. It used to be about football, not raping players, etc.

Our coach should not be portrayed as a violent man. Who here would say those nasty things if Tom Osborne was going to be our new coach?

Bush league stuff I am so sorry to say.

Clean it up and find some self respect Husker fans, or go the way of the Buffalos, or Miami.

:angry:

A lot of these posts show how far this fan base has slipped from the glory days. I sure hope skersfan was wrong, but from these comments I fear he is spot on. It used to be about football, not raping players, etc.

Our coach should not be portrayed as a violent man. Who here would say those nasty things if Tom Osborne was going to be our new coach?

Clean it up and find some self respect Husker fans, or go the way of the Buffalos, or Miami.

I never seen someone so discouraged over a t-shirt.

I never seen someone so discouraged over a t-shirt.

That's because you've never seen his wife in a t-shirt...

What the F**K doe s this have to do with T shirt ideas??? Huh?? Assclown..

I guess then you won't like this one either

BIG XII NORTH

BOMANGLED (BOKISSED for the faint of heart)

ya, in the 'glory days' 98 or thereabouts, big fat guys are wearing tee shirts saying 'get used to it'... I believe a 'lighten up Francis' is in order...