Any clever ideas for Bo shirts?

Some of you boys better get a hobby or it's gonna be a LONG winter.... LMAO!!!! WHY do we NEED a "BO" shirt of ANY type? The proof will be in the product. JMHO... Flame away if you must.

:yeah

I have to agree, even when T.O. was coaching it was more about Nebraska the team, then who the coach was at the time. It's kind of like recruits changing their commits because of who the coach is at the time.

Well everyone have a BO BO Christmas. (Damn that is bad) <_<chuckleshuffle

MyBoT-shirts.jpg

orderback.jpg

That'd be great if something has actually been restored.

I am going to laugh if this ends up worse than the Callahan era. But hey, how could Husker nation be wrong? I mean, any one of them could probably do the job.....Benard?

It amazes me how on almost every thread there is this one guy that always try's to make us beleive that he is a almighty being. His name seems to have slipped my mind, Don.....Dale.....Dan? Something like that. Anyway, It's just funny how hard he tries to make everybody feel like they are beneath him. O well, those of us that talk outside the board get a good laugh out of it.