The New Staff...how soon will Pelini's staff be announced?

Does anyone have a clue when they think Bo will announce his new staff. I am very anxious and excited to hear who he brings in and I am just curious how long it will take for him to assemble and announce his staff. I hope it is soon because they don't have much time to get out there and bring in some recruits and try to keep the ones we have.

Does anyone have a clue when they think Bo will announce his new staff. I am very anxious and excited to hear who he brings in and I am just curious how long it will take for him to assemble and announce his staff. I hope it is soon because they don't have much time to get out there and bring in some recruits and try to keep the ones we have.

I got the impression from the news conference yesterday that we would hear something around mid-week.

Jimmy Williams is a hell of a coach but I'm surprised TO would be down with raiding Turner's DC. Also, I'm kinda surprised since Buffalo is primed for a winning year in 08 that would get Turner a nice promotion and likely get Jimmy the Buffalo-HC job or the DC job where Turner goes. Jimmy would be a good asset though.

On ESPN 1620 "The Zone" out of Omaha (KOZN) they are saying:

Offense

Shawn Watson (likely OC & QB)

Barney Cotton (OL)

Ted Gilmore (WR)

Ron Brown (TE)

Unknown (RB)

Defense

Carl Pelini (DL)

Marvin Sanders (DB)

Jimmie Williams? (LB)

Unknown (Special Teams)

who's DC then?

Bo is. He said he would be calling the defense during his press conference, so I dont know as there would be a reason to have someone else with the title.

Offense

Barney Cotton (OL)

Ted Gilmore (WR)

Ron Brown (TE)

Unknown (RB)

Defense

Carl Pelini (DL)

Marvin Sanders (DB)

Jimmie Williams? (LB)

Unknown (Special Teams)

who's DC then?

Bo is. He said he would be calling the defense during his press conference, so I dont know as there would be a reason to have someone else with the title.

just because you think there is no reason for it, doesn't mean there won't be. it'd be easier to have someone be DC/Position Coach then have a HC/DC or OC. I'm pretty sure a former DC turned HC like Mike Tomlin of the Steelers or Bill Belichick have DC's.

Offense

Barney Cotton (OL)

Ted Gilmore (WR)

Ron Brown (TE)

Unknown (RB)

Defense

Carl Pelini (DL)

Marvin Sanders (DB)

Jimmie Williams? (LB)

Unknown (Special Teams)

who's DC then?

just because you think there is no reason for it, doesn't mean there won't be. it'd be easier to have someone be DC/Position Coach then have a HC/DC or OC. I'm pretty sure a former DC turned HC like Mike Tomlin of the Steelers or Bill Belichick have DC's.

Pretty sure Osborne didn't have an offensive coordinator for most, if not all, of his career. Bo could be following that model...