I'm really excited about Bo Pelini

Not to beat a dead horse, here...but, for me, there's just something about this guy that makes me very excited. I, if not all of Cornhusker Nation, needed this.

Now, I'm not going to go ahead and assume that next year we go 9-4, 8-5, etc. I just know that he will do it "the right way", win or lose. Our players will play hard. I will be proud.

I just hope that TO doesn't exert too much pressure/influence upon him. I really believe this guy provides a huge spark to Nebraska Football.

Again, I just hope that TO doesn't dictate the assistant hiring process, etc. I trust in Bo to assemble a coaching staff that will not only suit his needs, but suit Nebraska tradition. Bo doesn't need TO breathing down his neck, yet...

I wanted this guy in 2003...and I'm even more stoked that he now has 4 more years experience...great experience under his belt.

BO BIG RED! I'm a cheese-dick.

Here's a link to part 1 of 4 of the Pelini as Head Coach press conference:

I love how nervous he is at the beginning of the press conference...shows me that he is truly anxious and excited...not over-confident and consciously-charismatic, as BC was.

I think one can see that Bo is just F'n really excited to finally be given his opportunity. I am so glad it is here!

BO-gasm!!!

I wanted this guy in 2003...and I'm even more stoked that he now has 4 more years experience...great experience under his belt.

yeah, i wanted him in 03 as well but i was kinda interested to see who else we could get. but now im glad everything went down the way it did. i believe since 03 bo has made himself more qualified than ever to be head ball coach at nebraska.

thanks for the link.