Shooting at Von Maur at Westroads Mall in Omaha

There was a shooting in Von Maur at Westroads mall in Omaha this afternoon. There was one suspect arrested but no comment on if he was the shooter. I think 5 have been injured and possiby one dead. Stuff really hits home when it hits at home....Hope everything turns out ok and they get the shooter!

I know a girl who works there.

As for details, everyone is reporting different info, way too much speculation and misinformation right now, need to wait for the police to give the facts. People claim everything from 8 shots to 40 shots fired. Eyewitnesses in a state of panic are not reliable scores of info.

I know a girl who works there.

As for details, everyone is reporting different info, way too much speculation and misinformation right now, need to wait for the police to give the facts. People claim everything from 8 shots to 40 shots fired. Eyewitnesses in a state of panic are not reliable scores of info.

Yikes. Really scary stuff. damn it. I posted that i hadn't heard of anyone being killed, guess I was wrong :( That is horrible.

And that's always true of eye witnesses (unreliable).