THE TAIL GATE NEWS

msully

post-3607-1197043003.gifYou have BO , will that help your team ? His defense was not really that good at LSU , all the teams had to do was wait out the 1st rush and then throw a pass down field 10 or 15 yards and it became a touchdown .Flordia and Kentucky showed that . Then everyone started doing it . So what is he bring to your team , hope like Nick Saban brought to the Bama fans . That was a joke , I mean a joke this year , the Bama fans were riding high after the LSU game and have just about stopped talking football now .I would like to know what you think Bo cn do for you , he will not be able to get the players like you think he can . Or at least he has not done much for LSU . Hopeyou have a great season , I will be watching yours is one of my favorite teams . I have 4 that I pull for , yours is 3rd , That is the best I can do .GEAUX TIGERS

if you guys are so glad he is gone.... then why do you guys keep coming to our board to insult him? your claims and your actions are quite incongruent.

Wow incongruent...I'm quite impressed a geometry reference. And who says we're a bunch a f-in hillbillies haha

Well done!

post-3607-1197043003.gifYou have BO , will that help your team ? His defense was not really that good at LSU , all the teams had to do was wait out the 1st rush and then throw a pass down field 10 or 15 yards and it became a touchdown .Flordia and Kentucky showed that . Then everyone started doing it . So what is he bring to your team , hope like Nick Saban brought to the Bama fans . That was a joke , I mean a joke this year , the Bama fans were riding high after the LSU game and have just about stopped talking football now .I would like to know what you think Bo cn do for you , he will not be able to get the players like you think he can . Or at least he has not done much for LSU . Hopeyou have a great season , I will be watching yours is one of my favorite teams . I have 4 that I pull for , yours is 3rd , That is the best I can do .GEAUX TIGERS

Arkansas finished 16th in Total Offense. Kentucky finished 25th. LSU finished 21st. Your Defense however finished 3rd in Total Defense. Arkansas finished 45th and Kentucky finished 65th. If you ask me, your Offense is the reason you guys struggled. Not the defense. <_<

it dosen't work msully, you're trying to make an argument to a bunch of people who's soul source of information is "statistics on paper" before you can have an argument here you have to come down to their level where imperical knowledge is non-existent, non-understood, and irrelevant, they see our stats and think in 6 months they will be their stats...

they are incapable of comprehending "we under acheived this season" and its directly due to "bo pelini gameplan."

"we got by on outstanding talent, perhaps some of the best defensive talent ever assembled" logic dosen't work in the "husker zone"

I believe its "emperical" didn't we have a talk about using spell check Harpo? I believe the reason you're in the NC is becasuse of the #3 defense not the above avg offense, heck we had a better offense total yards than LSU.

Scott

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTT HURT AND ITS FUN TO WATCH YOU ACT LIKE A GIRL.

Calling people names is the fastest way to earn yourself a ticket out of this forum. Do us a favor and do it again, please.

my point exactly! way to go! threaten to let someone else do your "self-defense" for you!

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

Calling people names is the fastest way to earn yourself a ticket out of this forum. Do us a favor and do it again, please.

my point exactly! way to go! threaten to let someone else do your "self-defense" for you!

Funny how your tough guy act stopped short there. Way to be. :rolleyes:

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

its "your" not "you're" go back to Special Ed class now...

thanks for the spelling help!

MAKING FUN OF MISSPELLED WORDS

BECAUSE UNORIGIONAL LITTLE GIRLS NEED VERBAL ALAMO'S TOO!

Arkansas finished 16th in Total Offense. Kentucky finished 25th. LSU finished 21st. Your Defense however finished 3rd in Total Defense. Arkansas finished 45th and Kentucky finished 65th. If you ask me, your Offense is the reason you guys struggled. Not the defense. <_<

it dosen't work msully, you're trying to make an argument to a bunch of people who's soul source of information is "statistics on paper" before you can have an argument here you have to come down to their level where imperical knowledge is non-existent, non-understood, and irrelevant, they see our stats and think in 6 months they will be their stats...

they are incapable of comprehending "we under acheived this season" and its directly due to "bo pelini gameplan."

"we got by on outstanding talent, perhaps some of the best defensive talent ever assembled" logic dosen't work in the "husker zone"

I believe its "emperical" didn't we have a talk about using spell check Harpo? I believe the reason you're in the NC is becasuse of the #3 defense not the above avg offense, heck we had a better offense total yards than LSU.

Scott

yep, more spell check! cool, i can't wait, in 5 years maybe yall will catch onto the "not joke phenomena thats sweeping the nation!"

Scott

yep, more spell check! cool, i can't wait, in 5 years maybe yall will catch onto the "not joke phenomena thats sweeping the nation!"

You're right, things do get here a while after the rest of the nation... :sarcasm I think it's safe to say this thread has been derailed, but then I think,"when was this ever on the tracks?"

Scott

You're right, things do get here a while after the rest of the nation... :sarcasm I think it's safe to say this thread has been derailed, but then I think,"when was is over on the tracks?"

derailed when mr. post and run started the thread.

Either this thread is moving to the woodshed or being closed in about 3......2.......1........

what the hell is the woodshed? how gay is "having a seperate board so people like knaplac don't have to keep getting pimped in front of their e-friends"

Yeah. 'Cause I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep tonight to get over the way you "pimped" me.

Whatever makes you happy, harp.