THE TAIL GATE NEWS

msully

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTT HURT AND ITS FUN TO WATCH YOU ACT LIKE A GIRL.

Explain how he is acting like a girl. How do girls act? I would love to hear your reasoning.

how do you just now ask this? is it because "back-up arrived" or do you read from the bottom up?

I don't need back up for one, two, I had other places to be, like transporting my children from one place to the other, it's called a life, three, you avoided and didn't answer!

i don't know man, i manage a full time job a wife and i pimp you on the side, maybe you just suck at multi-tasking.

ohhhh. sorry, i said you act like a girl because your the guy who got all butt-hurt last friday (or thursday) when i said bo pelini was going to be yall's next head coach. you said some childish stuff and i said ill check back in on monday... lo and behold i was right, now your acting like a girl and thats why... you happy now?

Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but then again it's not like I really care to remember what you have to say. I'd sooner listen to cats yowl.

If you can find the thread you're referring to that would help.

I don't need back up for one, two, I had other places to be, like transporting my children from one place to the other, it's called a life, three, you avoided and didn't answer!

i don't know man, i manage a full time job a wife and i pimp you on the side, maybe you just suck at multi-tasking.

What, so now you're implying that she's a whore? Classy move, harp! Classy! :thumbs

Way to come here and represent LSU. You insult anyone/everyone you can, then call people whores when they call you on your foolishness.

You're really showing us that LSU class, aren't you?

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

Explain how he is acting like a girl. How do girls act? I would love to hear your reasoning.

how do you just now ask this? is it because "back-up arrived" or do you read from the bottom up?

Words of advice for my fellow husker fans:

"Never argue with an idiot, those watching may not be able to tell who he is."

More correctly, Mark Twain said:

"Don’t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

I don't think it was too difficult to determine. If you couldn't tell, that may be something to work on in the future.

I'll take my own advice.

Thanks, I'm not an idiot. Far from it. But if you think you need to call me so through a thin veil, that's on you.

You're right, I apologize -- that wasn't fair, and I don't think that about you based on the posts I've seen from you. I do think what everyone was doing, in arguing with harp, was idiotic, but that doesn't make everyone that was arguing with him/her an idiot. We all do dumb things -- I just did, for example.

CapsPoster.jpg

RUBBING IT IN

Avoidance. Nice. You gotta love a guy who sticks his foot in his mouth, then when he's caught he changes the subject.

That's a classic. :thumbs

ohhhh. sorry, i said you act like a girl because your the guy who got all butt-hurt last friday (or thursday) when i guarented bo pelini was going to be yall's next head coach. you said some childish stuff and i said ill check back in on monday... lo and behold i was right, now your acting like a girl and thats why... you happy now?

IBR? Is that you?

You're right, I apologize -- that wasn't fair, and I don't think that about you based on the posts I've seen from you. I do think what everyone was doing, in arguing with harp, was idiotic, but that doesn't make everyone that was arguing with him/her an idiot. We all do dumb things -- I just did, for example.

Thank you sir. No harm done. :thumbs

I will say this about my "conversation" with Mr. harp - there was a method to my madness. I wasn't exactly aiming for him to get banned, but he did earn that privilege, and I will not mourn his absence. However, I am not upset that he got a warning on some level. He certainly deserved it, and had earned it on more than one occasion. Unfortunately for him, he was unable to control himself when the conversation continued, and he most certainly did earn his banning.

I will say this about my "conversation" with Mr. harp - there was a method to my madness. I wasn't exactly aiming for him to get banned, but he did earn that privilege, and I will not mourn his absence. However, I am not upset that he got a warning on some level. He certainly deserved it, and had earned it on more than one occasion. Unfortunately for him, he was unable to control himself when the conversation continued, and he most certainly did earn his banning.

I did understand what you were doing, but it was mission accomplished long before the hammer actually dropped.

I did understand what you were doing, but it was mission accomplished long before the hammer actually dropped.

Yes, you're probably right. I have some self-control to work on, too. I'm far from perfect. :wacko:

Yes, you're probably right. I have some self-control to work on, too. I'm far from perfect. :wacko:

Now that we've admitted we're fallible, lets move on to another thread...